Status
Not open for further replies.
The burger mobile pulls up

4ee99643d1a96103a79b5a0d9f7421d7_zpscjavpsea.jpg

And out jumps the mafia to cap the bitch for stealing ideas

images_zpsb7i3jf6o.jpg

This THROWDOWN IS GONNA BE EPIC!!!!

You have till Friday use your time better relaxxxxxx

I'm offended by the hatred for American cheese, despite it's a) being used in the original, b) being melty delicious and for once, being leveraged properly in a juicy lucy, and c) well, "c" is that everyone fawns over Booma's burgers, and he rocks half American cheese too ...

#GoMurican

It wasn't my plan, but it's becoming more appealing ...

Maybe I should stuff some Velveeta up in one, BWAHAHA ...
Some people just like to watch the cheese melt.
I like McD's the most. I'm going to do to the drive thru and ask for "Three Big Mac's, cheese only - no meat, no bun, no toppings, no condiments - just the cheese!" ...

We've discussed the levels of processed cheese and Kraft singles should not even be considered food but the BH is the top level of processed because it is a blend of real cheeses.

My hate is the plastic replica of cheese not AC.

The Hot Pepper said:
More info:

It is still a process cheese since it's a blend of other cheeses (cheddars), but here is the FDA labeling requirements:

* Pasteurized process cheese - contains 100% cheese
* Pasteurized process cheese food - contains at least 51% cheese.
* Pasteurized process cheese product - contains less than 51% cheese.

Kraft is cheese food, Boar's Head is the first one, so if looking for "real" American, that's the choice.

I mean, I might ... or I might not ...

I won't know until much closer, what sounds good ...

It *is* an effective cheese for a JL, though ...

Some folks known for beating dead horses decided without American Scheeze, you need to add a panade to your beef mix ...

#whoadad ...

I find it interesting how you're a purist sometimes and then break the rules other times. For me I use the original as a guideline and do what I want to do. And anyone that tells me "never" is just asking to see "never" done right.

Yeah, sadly I think it depends on my mood.

If I go for the original, execute it fairly well but feel like it could be improved, I'll usually depart from it thereafter ...

If I don't go for the original, and don't get results, I'll often research and try to execute the original to see if I can't realize the potential ...

The rest are the one's with a little of both ...

I'll get a stronger feeling as it nears ... if I spent much time on it now, often it would be wasted time, since I change my mind *REALLY* frequently ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back