contest The Next Throwdown is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
tctenten said:
So three f'ing pages of everything else…..and still no hints on the TD.  

Can we get a moderator to move this to the lounge….right next to GM's BBQ thread?  

why-so-serious-joker-batman-dark-knight-269325.jpg

The Hot Pepper said:

Quite simply your browser did not have the character set/emoji etc. he used so it displayed as squares which were much larger and impeded the text area. Those empty squares are a "we do not recognize this character" message.
Ah, like when I do something in Adobe and Word doesn't have the font so it substitutes....   got it... which also explains why the new laptop with 10 recognizes it and the Windows98 doesn't...

tctenten said:
So three f'ing pages of everything else…..and still no hints on the TD.  

Can we get a moderator to move this to the lounge….right next to GM's BBQ thread?  
I was just about to point out the sticky....which wasn't there, but now is...

tctenten said:

:stop:  :stop:  :stop:

So does that mean you don't want to know what Oct/Nov/Dec is?????

:shhh:

D3monic said:
*shrugs

I don't know what you spittin man. I just watch the booties shake when I'm on lunch at the bar.

Kerri Walsh Jennings and Misty something or other ... it's Misty May-Treanor ...

Doesn't look like the latter plays any longer ...

tctenten said:
Boss

Will this be a:

Multiple entry, multiple category pizza TD?

Multiple entry, one category TD?

One entry, one category TD?

Too early to ask?
salsalady said:
Ah, like when I do something in Adobe and Word doesn't have the font so it substitutes....   got it... which also explains why the new laptop with 10 recognizes it and the Windows98 doesn't...

I was just about to point out the sticky....which wasn't there, but now is...

So does that mean you don't want to know what Oct/Nov/Dec is?????

:shhh:
No the above question. I was looking for a little clarification on the upcoming pizza TD. It was from earlier today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back