contest The Next Throwdown is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
JoynersHotPeppers said:
What is sad...it has been the number one team sport for kids for well more than a decade :)

Longer that that son, I played soccer in elementary. Had a reversible shirt, red on one side blue on the other. When you showed up they told you your color. Moved to another state, and still played soccer. Long before little league. I get what you are saying. It's the first sport we are (or were) introduced to, but then, other sports took over.

grantmichaels said:
That was my solution. Hot on the courts, 110F+ ... but the cooler was closer, you got to visit it more frequently, and no cleats ...

Also, if you were smart, and talented, you could stand in the middle behind the baseline and make the other motherfucker run ...

Tennis is the only game I would consider now. My bandmate/friend plays it and he's asked me a few times. I don't own a racket or shit, I remember those Prince aluminum rackets were the shit tho. I had a Slazenger. It's a fun game. Fuck golf. Don't play that shit if you have a short temper (and you may not even know you have one, until you play golf). Golf will get your blood boiling. Relaxing my ass.

Yo, GM....what's up with the SIG graphics covering up the text in teh post?  #annoying~~~

Prolly just a west coast things....but anyway....

I was in 11th grade the first year our school district had a soccer team.  No little kids soccer....only little league baseball.  Kinda weird to find out later that everyone else had soccer.  

I was on Track, Wrestling, in HS but we did have an excellent soccer team.

salsalady said:
Yo, GM....what's up with the SIG graphics covering up the text in teh post?  #annoying~~~

Prolly just a west coast things....but anyway....

I was in 11th grade the first year our school district had a soccer team.  No little kids soccer....only little league baseball.  Kinda weird to find out later that everyone else had soccer.  
See SL didn't see it till HS lots of towns didn't have soccer. 

And GOLF????  Sheesh!  If Michael Jordan can hit the game winning shot with 50 thousand screaming fans in the arena....WTF is wrong with all the golf sissies?????  

"HUSH"  "QUIET"  "SHHHH"  Don't disturb the million dollar athlete.... :rolleyes:

SL what graphic? Are you using Netscape 2.0 Twisp edition? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back