contest The Next Throwdown is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tore my ACL playing tennis when I was 25, so I have some demons on the court, but it's kind of my fault because when we couldn't get a clay court we decided to play on concrete ...

We used to gamble bags of hydro on matches ;)

Anyways, my shoe bottoms got hot - I literally remember the smell - and then a few minutes later I was on the ground without an intact ACL ...

ACL surgery isn't so bad, but the rehab process after it sure as fuck is ...

oldsalty said:
Or the ref thinks they need to extend a finished game so they add time as when the US was beaten? strange sport in my op. Sorry Grant no disrespect brother  :P

The ref keeps official time on the field, the timer the commentators have is an approximation ...

In this day and age they could (and should) sync that ...

grantmichaels said:
I tore my ACL playing tennis when I was 25, so I have some demons on the court, but it's kind of my fault because when we couldn't get a clay court we decided to play on concrete ...

We used to gamble bags of hydro on matches ;)

Anyways, my shoe bottoms got hot - I literally remember the smell - and then a few minutes later I was on the ground without an intact ACL ...

ACL surgery isn't so bad, but the rehab process after it sure as f**k is ...
Ouch been there brother. 

grantmichaels said:

The ref keeps official time on the field, the timer the commentators have is an approximation ...

In this day and age they could (and should) sync that ...
Thank you for that clarifying that.

Here's what the graphics in the sig line look like on a couple of my computers/devices.  The "new" one doesn't look like this... :banghead:

20160811_154232.jpg

20160811_154319.jpg

No worries...I blame it on the Twisp Time Warp....

PIZZZZZZZAAAAAAAA!  Dang it, I shouldn't login to THP when I'm starving. 

SEEE!!!! It's doing it again!  i totally rotated that photo before posting.  lets see if this works-
20160811_154319 - Copy.jpg

salsalady said:
Here's what the graphics in the sig line look like on a couple of my computers/devices.  The "new" one doesn't look like this... :banghead:

attachicon.gif
20160811_154232.jpg

attachicon.gif
20160811_154319.jpg

No worries...I blame it on the Twisp Time Warp....

PIZZZZZZZAAAAAAAA!  Dang it, I shouldn't login to THP when I'm starving. 

Had I known, I would have changed it ... doesn't do that with current character sets, LOL ...

The Hot Pepper said:
Longer that that son, I played soccer in elementary. Had a reversible shirt, red on one side blue on the other. When you showed up they told you your color. Moved to another state, and still played soccer. Long before little league. I get what you are saying. It's the first sport we are (or were) introduced to, but then, other sports took over.
I know longer but did not want to put something out there where the phucktard trolls needed fed

grantmichaels said:

Speaking of ...

I was by and noted you stopped selling my favorite BBQ sauce!

#fan

Fixed it. You like? ;) ...

It's still for sale.......just not on the I-net.....  you just gotta "know" the right person to ask... :nudge;  :nudge:  ;)  ;)

And don't mind me on the graphics...  :)  ....  Again, I blame it on the Methow Valley's affinity to draw in all matter of interstellar species and whatnot~   seems to expand all horizons~~~

salsalady said:
It's still for sale.......just not on the I-net.....  you just gotta "know" the right person to ask... :nudge;  :nudge:  ;)  ;)

And don't mind me on the graphics...  :)  ....  Again, I blame it on the Methow Valley's affinity to draw in all matter of interstellar species and whatnot~   seems to expand all horizons~~~

Quite simply your browser did not have the character set/emoji etc. he used so it displayed as squares which were much larger and impeded the text area. Those empty squares are a "we do not recognize this character" message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back