contest The Next Throwdown is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
geeme said:
So let me get this straight - - - we are supposed to be SERIOUS about this TD??????? 

BWANANANANANANA < ---- yeah, that's laughing with a 'naner in the mouth! 

Now that I've gotten that out of the way.... I am SERIOUSLY going to start my dough Friday morning at 4am. Then I am SERIOUSLY going to move it from the cool spot in my basement into my refrigerator at 4pm on Friday. Some time on Saturday, I will SERIOUSLY remove it from the 'fridge and let it get a room-temp rise. Then, depending upon how I feel at the moment, I will either SERIOUSLY put the whole thing back in the 'fridge until Sunday or maybe SERIOUSLY experiment with just a little bit of it and SERIOUSLY put the rest in the 'fridge until Sunday. Then I will SERIOUSLY make an entry pizza - - - could be Sunday, or could be Monday. SERIOUSLY.  :lol:

Yeah, but, that's more right than anything otherwise ... at least an overnight ferment, and likely two days ...

We were talkin' SERIOUSLY about the case where someone mixed IDY and Pillsbury cake flour an hour before their cook ...

Pizza? Oh I thought I need to make pico....

14117727_1304524502914606_6191245940419059005_n.jpg

There is a train stop named "Pico" for the Red Line in L.A. As the train nears the platform, the conductor announces it twice. The first time, he pronounces it like "peek-o." The second time, he pronounces it like "pick-o." That first version is Spanish. That second version is supposed to be English. I do not for the life of me understand why anyone would pronounce Pico like "pick-o." That is all. Carry on! 

Hey boss, thanks for the input, i'll see if i have time cause i am on a hike that weekend...

The Hot Pepper said:
Napolitana (Margherita and Marinara only, no toppings)
Could be a way to test a type 2 flour that i have (not the standard flour but who cares?).
Also, no heat there?

The Hot Pepper said:
Anything Goes
Oven is mandatory? Cause i could maybe try true fried pizza or Montanara:
la-montanara.jpg

A recipe:
http://worldrecipes.expo2015.org/en/recipe-montanare_or_neapolitan_fried_mini_pizzas_2068.html

FreeportBum said:
I fart like a chickadee and sting like a bee

My mozzarella stretches deep like organic wool on a sheep

It's not a pizza until you put your fists in the dough yo

Cheers
Mah belly rumble.... young man... rumble....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back