contest The Next Throwdown is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
14192003_1739932896276297_1006083290637121103_n.jpg

"Where's that cheese you made me listen to that story about? I don't see it." ... knowing it was substituted with a totally different cheese ...

"Shouldn't you have started working on your dough already?" ... knowing work has me by the curlies right now, and that I'm having to move my schedule back/around ...

"What are these baggies doing on the counter?" ... knowing the reason is because I put some peppers into some in the fridge, but setting me up to bitch at me for getting moar peppers ...

LOL

grantmichaels said:
"Where's that cheese you made me listen to that story about? I don't see it." ... knowing it was substituted with a totally different cheese ...

"Shouldn't you have started working on your dough already?" ... knowing work has me by the curlies right now, and that I'm having to move my schedule back/around ...

"What are these baggies doing on the counter?" ... knowing the reason is because I put some peppers into some in the fridge, but setting me up to bitch at me for getting moar peppers ...

LOL

:violin:  :violin:  :violin:

I'm chillin' because I know I can always slice an M/W'd hotdog and serve it on a tortilla with melted cheese ... because it's windy!

Don't even have to write the description ... lulz. :D
Honestly I'm concerned ... I think JayT quit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back