contest The Next Throwdown is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The jar I am using now is Claussen Spicy Dill.  I pretty much use the juice, eat a few along the way, and toss the rest of the pickles.  I have found though that any pickle juice will do.  Sometimes I like the Vlasic Sweet Hot, or Chipotle too.  Got that one from Geeme.

t0mato said:
I have yet to try a pickle shot.

They have sweet heat juice right? I baked a cake with some of that delectable nectar once.
here it's popular mixed into lemonade. Is Fantastic.  How goes it tOmato :)

JayT said:
The jar I am using now is Claussen Spicy Dill.  I pretty much use the juice, eat a few along the way, and toss the rest of the pickles.  I have found though that any pickle juice will do.  Sometimes I like the Vlasic Sweet Hot, or Chipotle too.  Got that one from Geeme.

I'm a big fan of the sweet and the heat. I can never find regular hot and sweet pickles at the grocery stores near my house so I always had to get vlasic sweet heat stackerz. Delicious juice.

oldsalty said:
here it's popular mixed into lemonade. Is Fantastic.  How goes it tOmato :)
Never tried it with lemonade. That sounds interesting. I hope that's not some sort of misunderstanding.

Things are going fairly well. My wife and I just walked about 6 miles through midtown Manhattan then sat on a bus for an hour to get back to our flat on Staten Island. We need to find a laundromat to do laundry though....bleh.

How are you doing?

Tomato, with the last several weeks being off work for me, I have watched about 200 episodes of SVU and I'd advise carrying pepper powder whenever walking around Manhattan.  Just kidding, NYC is safe now, its all the other cities with the kooks with agendas.  NYC doesn't take no crap!  

The stackers sweet heat juice is my favorite.  I currently have none so I am making do with what I have. Going strong after 13 hrs, not all of them drinking mind you.  This has been a good day.  Any day where my Egg is going for six plus hours and putting out multiple meals is a good day.

Old Salty, lemonade really?  Are you putting me on?  Pickle juice and lemonade?  Sounds horrible.

t0mato said:

I'm a big fan of the sweet and the heat. I can never find regular hot and sweet pickles at the grocery stores near my house so I always had to get vlasic sweet heat stackerz. Delicious juice.

Never tried it with lemonade. That sounds interesting. I hope that's not some sort of misunderstanding.

Things are going fairly well. My wife and I just walked about 6 miles through midtown Manhattan then sat on a bus for an hour to get back to our flat on Staten Island. We need to find a laundromat to do laundry though....bleh.

How are you doing?
No You heard me correctly a dash of pickle juice in lemonade usually fresh squeezed down these parts.
JayT said:
Tomato, with the last several weeks being off work for me, I have watched about 200 episodes of SVU and I'd advise carrying pepper powder whenever walking around Manhattan.  Just kidding, NYC is safe now, its all the other cities with the kooks with agendas.  NYC doesn't take no crap!  

The stackers sweet heat juice is my favorite.  I currently have none so I am making do with what I have. Going strong after 13 hrs, not all of them drinking mind you.  This has been a good day.  Any day where my Egg is going for six plus hours and putting out multiple meals is a good day.

Old Salty, lemonade really?  Are you putting me on?  Pickle juice and lemonade?  Sounds horrible.
Haha No Jay i'm serious as a heart attack and it is fantastic !!  Just a splash in a pitcher of lemonade is amazing adds something hard to explain but it's great. 

t0mato said:

How are you doing?
Wow brother that"s insane. No laundry in your building. Not very city savvy haha  Hell Heather would of tossed me outside fer sure cause i would be stinky !   :rofl:

Naw man. We're staying at an airbnb. The room is a finished basement with a very unequipped kitchenette, a queensized bed, a couch and a bathroom. I like living cheap. That gives me plenty of money to spend during the day when I'm out and about. We just put a small pork roast with some green beans and Yukon potatoes in the oven. : )

t0mato said:
Naw man. We're staying at an airbnb. The room is a finished basement with a very unequipped kitchenette, a queensized bed, a couch and a bathroom. I like living cheap. That gives me plenty of money to spend during the day when I'm out and about. We just put a small pork roast with some green beans and Yukon potatoes in the oven. : )
Cool brother i dig living simple.  Pork roast beans potatoes sounds good what hot sauce will we be using this evening? haha  

Oh soup and sandwich you say no hijacking going on here  :liar:

speaking of sammy's had some of my red devil coleslaw and grilled swiss. Boars Head sweet ham cherry tomatoes and some red habs from wiriwiri thanks again Sandy :)
IMG_20160924_184037.jpg

IMG_20160924_184030.jpg

IMG_20160924_184008.jpg
Nothing fancy but tasty

JayT said:
Tomato, with the last several weeks being off work for me, I have watched about 200 episodes of SVU and I'd advise carrying pepper powder whenever walking around Manhattan.  

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Crap that had me in stitches!

JayT said:
I'm serious!  That is some crazy shit going on up there.  Well, maybe not now, most of the shows I was watching were from the late 90's earlu 2000's, but still!

73 posts today, top poster.  WIN.
#SAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back