contest The Next Throwdown is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
what whats going on who who there ??? wow is it hot in here ?  hell i think i've just completely kicked all painkillers from my system have tons of energy !!I  You Know i heard salty's was in the movie speed'
  no he's on speed  aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i'm pretty sure he's in the movie  
maxresdefault.jpg

might have to surprise the family and do a subtle incognito no-flash I'm just making a quick lunch for everyone​ ​WAIT No you can't eat it until I take pictures S&S post up.  :lol:

S&S- so many ways to go on that!  BUT to make it look killer on the plate........and in the bowl!!!!!   :lol:  We have the bit of chill in the air in the mornings, getting that autumn feel going on.

salsalady said:
might have to surprise the family and do a subtle incognito no-flash I'm just making a quick lunch for everyone​ ​WAIT No you can't eat it until I take pictures S&S post up.  :lol:

S&S- so many ways to go on that!  BUT to make it look killer on the plate........and in the bowl!!!!!   :lol:  We have the bit of chill in the air in the mornings, getting that autumn feel going on.
HEY SL is your script all over the place or am i really tired :)

Are we going to be required to bake our own bread for the sammie or will that just be bonus points? I'd do creamy cauliflower soup but scovie's BWF already covered that base (pending pics he says he'll post mañana even though it's been mañana for 8 hours now....hmmmpff) with what is...I'm sure....a transcendental meal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back