contest The Next Throwdown is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
SL... keep it simple. No need to do a survival no hands no feet solar burger TD!

Burgers will work just fine! Keep the summer theme rolling.

:mope: shucks Boss, taking away all the fun!  Everyone in Okanogan County is very proficient at that style of cooking now.....

:lol:

PM on the way~just had to look at the list....

im down with survial mode. ill go so f'ing rambo.

rambo-brabo.gif

Like-unlikejusttolikeagain-

I sent a PM to the Boss with a couple suggestions.  I'm having trouble getting inspired for something different, especially after I found out Hot Sauce had already been done.  :( 

Suggestions welcome!

salsalady said:
Suggestions welcome!
I keep suggesting blue food or food sculptures, but for some strange reason no one seems to take it seriously!  :lol:

I have no problems repeating past TD's, or repeating but with a change-up. For example, I liked the African TD as it helped introduce some (most) of us to new food combos - instead of "Africa", pick a smaller section of that or even another continent. (We've done "Asian", but it could be more specific.) I also liked the ethnic/regional sandwich TD, for similar reasons. A change-up to that could be to take a non-sandwich ethnic/regional dish and turn it into a sandwich. 

Maybe…. Fruit - similar to the Mango TD, use fruit in some form that keeps the fruit as a centerpiece of the flavor profile. Could be dessert or entrée. For that matter, a dessert TD is an option. Or mmmm….. chocolate TD. Or back to a breakfast TD.

Are you SURE you won't consider blue food??? LOL

Blue Foods?   I could go with that!

HELL NO!!!!!!!!

SL you had a good one, I'll PM u back.

:rofl:   at least there's a reaction! 

Farm to table
Surf and turf
End of summer throw down showdown
Lips and assholes
Make another thp members winning throwdown meal
Fall into...

JoynersHotPeppers said:
I can't find any items to use that are that void of beef or chicken....I am out

You aren't thinking outside the box enough...
Sundaes
Apple Pies
French Fries/Hashbrowns
Biscuits
Eggs
Parfait
etc...

See…. SOMEONE on the interwebz is on board with me! Not only blue, but even Africa and the Middle East all rolled into one sammie!

wsejjr7ezhbmzfh7yjca.jpg

Seriously - I did no Photoshopping. That pic is on an article as-is, unretouched by yours truly. 

IT'S A SIGN, I TELL YA!!!!  :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back