contest The Next Throwdown is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
JoynersHotPeppers said:
1063963_10200448680963953_527744381_o.jpg

Chili stuffed Thai's mmmm mmmm

Ice bucket that!

I just want to know if SalsaKid is going to enter. I may know someone who's up to competing with him (and the rest of us), hands down, and younger. Ha!  ;)

And dessert? I only make dessert for THP stuff, so I guess it's time. May have to play with some fire again for this. The hot dog can roll over.  :hell:

geeme said:
I just want to know if SalsaKid is going to enter. I may know someone who's up to competing with him (and the rest of us), hands down, and younger. Ha!  ;)

And dessert? I only make dessert for THP stuff, so I guess it's time. May have to play with some fire again for this. The hot dog can roll over.  :hell:
Really??????
  COOL!

Well, I will let Salsakid know!  He knows how to do some awesome poppers, we'll see if he's up for competing.  He's doing football for the first time this fall so, not sure of his motivation for other stuff.  

salsalady said:
Really??????

Yes! I've sent this kid links to snacksandsuch's hot pepper review videos and he's dug into some of the hottest jerky I've made so far. Plus, his dad tells me he has ideas of being a cook when he grows up - I've got my recruiting hat on. He could be a real contender!
SumOfMyBits said:
Is that code for "wipe the Vaseline off your lens, JayT"?

LOL! No, that's actually a reference to a TD that you were MIA for - I set a hot dog on fire, literally. 

That's Great!!!  I hope he'll jump into the fray! 

geeme said:

LOL! No, that's actually a reference to a TD that you were MIA for - I set a hot dog on fire, literally. 

Did I miss the bonfire TD where everyone burned their marshmallows?

I blame Burning Man.

Blame "Burning Man" as you were there and missed posting in the TD?????   SUMBITS!!!!  Who knew what a rebel resided behind all those foofoo plates!
:cool:

:lol:

Burning Man is probably on my bucket list.  Already did a fire-walk....

oh, I'm sure hHe's not far a-hway.  :D

I will wrap , er///// dtuff some pasppahs beeiitcheds.

Jusssas soon ass I get whats gooin onnn andd such.

wtf is goin on agaainn???

The Hot Pepper said:
The only pepper i have that i could use for that is piri piri (maybe fatalii but i'm not sure i'll have enough) but are maybe too small (i have an idea though), or maybe some round ones (that i don't know if they're cherry or tondo calabrese) that i can even buy on store. I exclude superhots just because i want to live or not waste some.
Using 2 (or more) different kinds of pepper with different fillings to make a dish is good?

Usually here we stuff bell peppers. My grandma wrapped some minced meat with mortadella and used to stuff that bell peppers...
I've also an idea for a dessert but i don't know if it's doable.

Essegi said:
I exclude superhots just because i want to live or not waste some.
Using 2 (or more) different kinds of pepper with different fillings to make a dish is good?

I've also an idea for a dessert but i don't know if it's doable.
Since when is using a superhot in a TD a waste????? 

Get creative and get your game on!

geeme said:
Since when is using a superhot in a TD a waste????? 

Get creative and get your game on!
Pretty sure he is saying he does not eat them and putting something awesome in them is a waste. I agree as well for supers...I love to cook with them but it takes a great balance and know how not to ruin food.

As Chris said but maybe worse... How am i supposed to eat stuffed superhots? I'd have hard time with just 1 and not enjoying it, if i am cooking more at once i risk to throw them away, there's no way that someone else here would eat that.

Just ribbin ya, essie. I primarily dry my hottest peppers so I have the option of using them as powders or rehydrating and chopping up. Heat is only fun up to a certain point; after that the flavor is what wins it. It doesn't take a whole pod to add both heat and flavor to make an excellent dish.

Essegi said:
As Chris said but maybe worse... How am i supposed to eat stuffed superhots? I'd have hard time with just 1 and not enjoying it, if i am cooking more at once i risk to throw them away, there's no way that someone else here would eat that.
Stuff it with your favorite icecream. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back