contest The Next Throwdown is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
geeme said:
Just ribbin ya, essie. I primarily dry my hottest peppers so I have the option of using them as powders or rehydrating and chopping up. Heat is only fun up to a certain point; after that the flavor is what wins it. It doesn't take a whole pod to add both heat and flavor to make an excellent dish.
I like half of them chopped fresh on pasta dish and often is still too strong.

hot stuff said:
Stuff it with your favorite icecream. :)
No way! I made a granita with a 7pod and it was one of the scariest thing i've eaten! :D

EDIT: i've read better first entry...
Poppers as pizza toppings...
I've also the idea for the dessert...
All very simple stuff but i know that will be good.

I know what I'm doin' 
   (yeah)
I know how to stuff this pepper
I know what I'm doin'
   (yeah)
The crown will be all mine!

:D

Somehow I couldn't manage to get the musicians to back me up on that one, but I could hear them in my head. HA!

JoynersHotPeppers said:
The only thing getting stuffed this weekend here are a few chickens, one with beer and another with jerk! 
That's good...cuz the poppers TD is NEXT weekend!  :lol:  Sept 5-7.

For the new folks-The TD always the first FULL weekend of the month.  If the 1st is on a Friday, then it's that weekend.  if the 1st is on a Saturday, it's the next weekend. 

salsalady said:
That's good...cuz the poppers TD is NEXT weekend!  :lol:  Sept 5-7.

For the new folks-The TD always the first FULL weekend of the month.  If the 1st is on a Friday, then it's that weekend.  if the 1st is on a Saturday, it's the next weekend. 
Send me your damn info!

JoynersHotPeppers said:
Send me your damn info!
uh-oh!  What'd I post now?????

Anything posted after 9:00pmEST is subject to Dipsy Mulligans!!!! 
geeme said:
I dunno, Ann, but I think he was trying to imply that he is too chicken to compete with your 6 shiny crowns!  :lol:
  :lol:  I agree, G~!!!

stirring the pot~~~~~~ :D

REALLY!!!!?!?!???!!!!

:dance:  :dance:  :dance: :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

I didn't even check cuz I never win anything!

except Throwdowns~~

:lol:

geeme said:
I know what I'm doin' 
   (yeah)
I know how to stuff this pepper
I know what I'm doin'
   (yeah)
The crown will be all mine!

:D

Somehow I couldn't manage to get the musicians to back me up on that one, but I could hear them in my head. HA!

I think the issue this time. Is there are quiet a few good pepper stuffers on the site.

Yes, everyone will stuff their peppers with bacon and cheese, wrap them in more bacon, grill/smoke them, and put sparklers on top and a banana leaf underneath. The one with the most bacon and cheese that remains in/on the pepper wins!   :lol:  Well, unless someone also makes a leaning tower of poppers out of them - that trumps them all!  :party:

Just joshin' - there really are some excellent cooks here, and I know I'm out of the league on this one - y'all ROCK the poppers thread so hard it makes my head spin.

Hey geeme, that banana leaf dude has 6 crowns.

The Hot Pepper said:
Does anyone dare do dessert?
Ahem... If i cook a dessert am i allowed 2 entries for 2 different polls (dessert and regular)?
For all the week i was thinking in that way and i've just been able to gather all peppers (half bought half homegrown).
I've 2 recipes now. :P

If not could i use all for a dish? Though they really doesn't go together and i could cause a reaction like "are you idiot SG?".
Maybe the dessert will suck since i've never made it before but now i am attached to it.
Ok you could always say that i can post on poppers or pizza thread (no mistery here). :D

Man, nobody reads! :)

Read it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back