contest The Next Throwdown is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
And don't forget FD4's crazy awesome yogurt dough pie that looked like it came from a slice joint.

The picture restrictions have to be out the window on this one ;)
And don't forget FD4's crazy awesome yogurt dough pie that looked like it came from a slice joint.

True. FD and Sum usually TD, don't they. I miss the weekday TB and FD posts.

SoFlo does it very right in my book.

FD turned me on to pressure cooking and gave me DIY pulled pork in an hour, so I'm forever a fan. Much respect.

Born2Burn posted some of the bast classic Neapolitans ever seen... he even went to Naples to study pizza making.

Has he been on lately?

Booma has the wood oven, if he can get his shapes down and work the temps he's good to go. Others too. Everything will need to be on point. That's why the TD is gonna be awesome. Everyone's been posting crazy good pies the past year. Successes and failures that still look good enough to scarf. It's been fun to watch. Experimenting with doughs, trying to get perfect shapes, trying not to burn the cheese or crust but still have a little "color." And I love the way you guys have been showing off the airiness (or lack thereof) of the crust with the close-up. In fact that's going to be a required pic! It's an art and a science. The TD is where it will need to be perfect.

so..... An English Muffin with some Pizza-Quick sauce and pre-shredded "Italian Blend" cheeses probably won't cut it?

Hey. I just remembered... I won one of these things with my deep dish breakfast pizza...

Proof every voter on here drinks. :D

You never know what freak show will get a vote!!!!!!!!!

Everyone should enter!

Scovie...you need to hook me up with a biggass slate tile or something similar that will bake it up!.\  Or maybe I should be talking to CJ...

SalsaKid said he would get in on the action-
a Frozen Tony's Pizza with a bit of fresh cheese......

I'll make pizza, but I won't post one until THP posts at least one of his own. Hm…. guess that means I'm not entering the TD….  ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back