contest The Next Throwdown is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
JayT said:
Same camera.  It is a Kodak EasyShare Z981.  I just figured out that I have to adjust the picture quality and color every time I use it or it reverts to whatever setting it was on.

That's almost identical to my camera, mine is the Z990.

Navigate to "reset to factory default settings" (or whatever). And do what I do.... Leave it on "Auto focus" ALL THE TIME.

View attachment 16014

True. True.

Mine has some trouble with reds. Like when I take a picture of a bowl of chili, if I zoom in to tight it comes out all weird'n sheeit.
I'm sure it has to do with the white balance or some such puzaz.

Scoville DeVille said:
True. True.

Mine has some trouble with reds. Like when I take a picture of a bowl of chili, if I zoom in to tight it comes out all weird'n sheeit.
I'm sure it has to do with the hwiskey or some such puzaz.

FIFY

Funny you mention that, I bought this today!

102_0026.JPG

Now, I am just showing off.  Look at me, I have clear pictures. Like a boss!!!

No no no... The Mountville Spritzer is EXACTLY what that is for.  Vodka, WhiteCranPeach, splash of soda.  Done.

started off the dough ...   I know plenty will be going more traditional , so I thought I would go with a dough I came up with while playing around using AP flour and dough conditioners.    ,in the plastic yoghurt tub ,extra flour, salt and corn meal, ultrasperse ,ascorbic acid and yeast. . overall the finished dough will have 75 % hydration  but the ultrasperse makes it easier to form the dough  and also effects finished texture . 
 started with an autolyse  750 gr AP flour to 750gr room temp water in the bowl.   I will give a more detail breakdown  if anyone is interested.   

GEDC5018_zps52362d93.jpg

GEDC5026_zpsed198620.jpg

bagged and ready for a slow sleep in the fridge. 

GEDC5027_zps3994362f.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back