• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest The Next Throwdown is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
D3monic said:

You and my exwife would have got along famously... her and her shitty enchiladas made with boiled chicken. Hated coming home to the smell of that. 

I hate it too ... I just left off a critical ? ... You are supposed to be giving Booma a hard time, not me ... LOL!

One day I would love too......

But that does give me another idea that I've been wanting to do, hmmmmmmm

Dig a hole in the yard and bury some pork Cuban style?

grantmichaels said:
Dig a hole in the yard and bury some pork Cuban style?

lol nothing better than comparing a cuban to a mexican. Both sides go on a tirade. Same with puerto ricans. Had a secretary that was one of those two. always greeted her with Hola and made comments on her mexican heritage... just because she would get so worked up

lol nothing better than comparing a cuban to a mexican. Both sides go on a tirade. Same with puerto ricans. Had a secretary that was one of those two. always greeted her with Hola and made comments on her mexican heritage... just because she would get so worked up

meant MIA - it's fusion.
https://localwiki.org/miami/%C2%A1Dale%21

D3monic said:
I got about 6lbs of pork loin in the freezer. No idea atm on what i'm going to make. 

You're kidding right?  Smoked, finished in the oven, shredded, fried in bacon fat, plated on a tortilla.  :)

SmokenFire said:

You're kidding right?  Smoked, finished in the oven, shredded, fried in bacon fat, plated on a tortilla.   :)

lol that's what I do every time  :rofl:

Everyone gotta be getting tired of seeing my pork tacos. 

D3monic said:

Lol we had a pretty diverse fraternity house and the Mexican guys would always talk sh!t to the Puerto Ricans and vice versa. When I was the pledge educator I would give extra credit questions on their quizzes like "Are Mexicans or Puerto Ricans better?" Then post their answers so the guys could see what they said and mess with them.

Good times

Now some spare rib tacos with carnitas baked beans.. That's sounding mighty good with some jalapeño cornbread.. Mmmm
image.jpg

Just got the wifey seal of approval
Can see the excitement in her reply... Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back