• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest The Next Throwdown is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucky Dog Hot Sauce said:
I carefully reviewed every entry in that 1-pot meal topic and I can say a few things with absolute certainty: 
1. I will be attempting to make at least all of those at some point. Wow.  Great recipes and thank you to those who put the amount of detail in - makes it much easier to replicate. 
2. I would eat every single one of those dishes, even the one with mushrooms. They all looked amazing. 
3. This may well be the most difficult one for me to vote on since I've been a member here. Very impressive, everyone.
+1

So many awesome looking 1 pot options.

Probably the 1st, 2nd or 3rd. THP will post a "Begin!" thread some time later in the day on the 4th, and will end late on the 6th.

***disclaimer*** This is only my best guess, boss will do whatever he has up his sleeve. :D

Husker21 said:
Hippy food TD!

texas blues said:
With a thumb ring for POL!
I only have two words for you...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Chile Juju said:
ahem...just curious.

I have a stove now, so......

:D
If it turns out to be hippy food, you won't need it. Dust off the Slap Chop and the Salad Spinner. LMAO

Now, now, Scovie.... everyone knows that simmering a bit of patchouli in water on the stove helps distribute the aromatics about the dwelling place, thereby enhancing the hippie experience while one masticates on quinoa wrapped in whole-wheat tortillas.....

Ahh yeah, that's right... it's the "Raw Foodists" (The über level of hippy) that doesn't let ANY of their food get warmer than 140°. They should just throw their stove in the landfill and get a bunch of yankee Candles for their aromatics.

Thumb ring:  CHECK
Patchouli:  CHECK
Incense:  CHECK
Soyrizo:  CHECK
Wheat germ:  CHECK
Avocados:  CHECK

Yep you are ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back