• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

the person below me

I have ridden many a pocket bikes my good man, and I am 6"1" and 230lbs, imagine that....

TPBM wishes they got a care package from RocketMan like I did today with 3 new experiemental sauces that I get to write a review on

TPAM is really only 5'3" and is going to sweat when he tries those sauces.

TPBM wants to be with him when he does.

Not sure how - your grammar was accurate and I understood the meaning. But admittedly, touching someone else's toes with my nose isn't top on my list of favorite things to do!

TPBM wishes they were sharing this nice glass of wine with me. :cool:

Perhaps, what would entice me to your neck of the woods?
TPBM can touch their toes.
well 75F weather, an ocean view, great cooking, good peoples, and pepper plants to admire. and i am always Designated driver

actually i do not drink(allergic, i break out in fist fights and handcuffs) but i will have some tea instead. i am the best DD

TPBM can you tie a cherry stem into a knot in your mouth?

I'll buy some cherries and get back to you!
TPBM has a video of people doing the chicken dance, they were one of the participants.

Nope. Went to a wedding reception one time years ago, and came back into the hall from stepping away a moment to find everyone in the midst of the chicken dance, and the bride horrified the DJ was playing it. Wow - at a wedding, really???? There's a difference between "fun" and just "dumb".....

TPBM will talk with a fake accent today, then come back tonight and tell us how many people fell for it.

That would be quite nice. Yes. Just so.

TPBM thinks an entire crowd of THPers needs to visit Spongey, oh, say, weekend after next?

That would be quite nice. Yes. Just so.

TPBM thinks an entire crowd of THPers needs to visit Spongey, oh, say, weekend after next?
I could be.dd and you all could.get tipsy!

Tpbm thinks a thp gathering in SD needs to.be.organized just not by spongey.

Je n'ai aucune idée ce que cela indique. Babelfish a monté avec: [uzhiva] into [vkusot] on you [prstite]

TPBM doesn't need to use a translator for either this post or the one above.

Back