• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

the person below me

Hey Pi, Guess what? It’s your lucky day. Out of all the girls here, I picked you. ;)
(for some odd reason, I still haven't gotten that pick up line to work.)

TPBM loves Saturday Morning Cartoons.

I have to admit, they are extremely interesting little buggers. They make me nervous though, given their farming skills.

TPBM was curious and put their hand on an ants nest once when they were little. (or was that me? lol)

Heh.... In Texas they have fire ants. One is taught early on not to be curious about them. However, I managed to accidentally step in a bed of them one year when I was little, and still remember the huge bubbly welts on my foot and leg.... ow.

TPBM knows what fire ants do when it floods.

Wouldn't have a clue but we ended up with fire ants here in Queensland a few years back.

TPBM thinks g packed 'em up and sent them over here.

Oy - no, I would never wish those on anyone!
(BTW - fire ants bunch together into a ball when it floods, and actually float as a ball on the water. Problem: they immediately let go and swarm all over whatever good-sized solid, dry object they hit, even if it's human...

TPBM likes to play in the rain.

Once upon a time I did. We used to have this tree in the backyard that dropped split pods that were like mini canoes. A good heavy rain and boat races in the street gutters would ensue!

(Fireballs! Yeah, ants are friggin' nuts. Colonies of ants are like a single entity.... one mind!)

TPBM wishes they were a kid again.

Heh, a kid again but in totally different circumstances maybe.....
We used to cut fairly small pieces of grass and race them in the streets - I bet lots of kids do something similar.

TPBM would like a lollipop now.

Hot Mega Warheads were more my thing back in the day!

TPBM will track some down for me even though they don't make the hot ones anymore.

Hmm.... there is a candy store somewhere in this city that sells all kinds of candies I didn't know they make any more. I can check with them to see.... one never knows!

TPBM will tell me if this is really the TPBM game or the Ask... game.

Ummm... what even is it's standard uses? :lol:

TPBM will give me some examples of standard use and at least one example of non-standard use.

Standard uses: ~giggity~

Non-standard uses: Covering the battery terninals if your truck when you go mudding, so the battery doesn't short circuit.

TPBM auditioned to be the AFLAC Duck.

Nope.

TPBM thinks as long as they've got their honey nekked beside them, they don't need to see no skanky strippers.

Don't need no skanky strippers full-stop! For the money you spend, you should be owed a little more than a "show". :lol:

TPBM needs to get some chores done today.

Boosted with Aji Lemon or Aji Russian Yellow or Aji Pineapple or something of the sorts? Yes please!

TPBM wants mango, passionfruit and fatalii pavlova.

Back