• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

the person below me

I totally love halibut! My wonderful husband actually took me out Thursday and I had halibut with a lemon caper sauce it was delicious!!!!

Tpbm thinks that sounds fantastic!

Sorry, but I'm not a halibut fan. It's ok, just not my fav.

TPBM dislikes working to eat crab, but loves the flavor of it so does.

Yes I agree working to get crab sucks. I love crabcakes and such crab is good but..... lobster is my ultimate favorite!!!!!!!

Tpbm prefers steak.......

Not much of a seafood fan at all, so yup, I'm going with steak! Although, crab is one bit of seasfood I don't mind....

TPBM will be eating either seafood some time in the next 24 hours.

Not unless some strange twist of fate occurs and we go out to eat dinner tonight, which is unlikely. I have the makings for mushroom chicken enchiladas ready to go, and will be in class tomorrow night.

TPBM wants to know what I made earlier today.

Hmm.... I haven't had prune juice in YEARS. I don't remember disliking it, but at this point I just don't really remember the flavor at all. Could go either way - I like both oranges and orange juice, but while I like grapes, I don't care for grape juice.

TPBM wants to rule the world.

Back