• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

the person below me

No, I carry a purse, so put nothing in my pockets.

TPBM likes the idea of carrying a purse, even though they never have before.

Can't say I've ever thought about! But I would have to go with not really. Besides the obvious of not being something a bloke does, I think it would actually annoy me. And having to dig around for stuff in there? I don't like the idea of that.

TPBM is feeling fine with the chance of a shower in the evening (before bed).

(OK, that doesn't really make sense. :lol:)

LOL. Chance of a shower, yes, as it might help clear out the remaining guck in my lungs...

TPBM will paint their nails orange tomorrow.

Well, I at least usually cook it for myself.... ;)

TPBM is thinking a cheeseburger with tomato, grilled mushrooms and onions, and lots of slices of jalapeno sounds good right now.

With Spring here and Summer just around the corner.... oh, hell yeah!

TPBM thinks it sucks that I don't have a pool anymore since I moved (or will at least pretend to care :lol:).

Well, it depends. Having lived in "the armpit of the country", I can vouch that it sucks not to have a convenient pool in the summer if where you live gets ridiculously hot and humid. But where I live now is a different story - it's usually too cool/cold here to want to swim. So yeah, if you live in a place that gets really hot for most of the summer, you DO have my empathy!

TPBM wants to see a shot of gassy in a Speedo.

Hmmm.... life on other planets.... I don't necessarily believe there are humanoids "out there", but I don't discount that there could be some sort of life out there, even if it's microorganisms.

TPBM believes there are octopus aliens in another part of the universe.

Back