• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

the person below me

Hmm... It's about an hour after you posted that, but I'm guessing it's morning or mid-day for you now. Well.... bah. You like beer, go for beer!

TPBM thinks I should have told him tequila....

Beer is good. I'm glad you said beer. (Mainly because I already went for beer. :lol:)

(It's 3pm in the arvo here, BTW. ;))

TPBM is counting down the days to something.

Yes! It's now 14 days until I go to the Cincinnati area for Jungle Jim's Weekend of Fire pepper festival. But more than that, the festival is very close to where my daughter lives (about a 5-hour drive from here), so we're going to hang out at the festival together. Any time I get to see my daughter is exciting for me!

TPBM wants to hang out with us at the festival, too.

incorrect I only ever drink a single plum floating in perfume served in a man's hat

TPBM is strangely attracted to small rodents.

Um, no. But then, I'm still trying to wrap my mind around drinking [background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]a single plum floating in perfume served in a man's hat......[/background]

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]TPBM needs to cut their toenails.[/background]

Hehehe - yes!
Nah, Jungle Jim's isn't until the first weekend in October, which happens to be the TD weekend, so TD will either be at my daughter's or her BF's place.

TPBM will walk a mile in my shoes.

Well, since it's figurative, yes, you could "walk" a mile in my shoes while I "roll" a mile in your wheelchair.
TPBM was singing along with the video.

Not at first but I then I thought what the hell and I did. Now the people here probably think I'm on the turps again. :lol:

TPBM will do the YA's.

LOL
I enjoy most books by John Grisham or Patircia Cornwell, for fiction. Malcolm Gladwell has some interesting books, such as Outliers. And Eric Metaxas has some interesting biographies. Michio Kaku if you like physics but don't want too technical.

TPBM was thinking War and Peace, or Grapes of Wrath.

Back