• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

the person below me

yes but never published it and then I read it through again when I had grown up and realised it was painfully awful :P

TPBM will demonstrate how to swear in another language

Nah.... there are plenty of sites out there where you can translate them on your own.
Gassy, Patricia Cornwell and John Grisham are both good mystery writers, IMO, though just like anyone else, they've got a couple that I'm just meh about.

TPBM has a miracle headache cure.

Nope. Google reveals he was some kind of criminal though.

G - True. Even the best writers can write some shockers. Do you suggest any titles in particular?

TPBM will convince moo to let me read his novel.

I think one of my fav John Grisham books is Pelican Brief. Patricia Cornwell's Scarpetta series is sequential, so I'd suggest starting with Postmortem and going from there, if that interests you.

Moo, let gassy read your book.

TPBM will tell us if that worked or not.....

Even if I researched it, how would I know if I liked it or not if I've never had it? Smartypants. :P

(OK... it sounds freakin' delish! :drooling:)

TPBM wants to try this recipe: http://www.roadfood.com/Recipes/27/hoppel-poppel

Minus the mushrooms I'd eat it. I've never had it made with mushrooms. I use to eat it just about every Sun. for awhile. We would go out and read the paper and work on the crossword puzzle.

TPBM thinks that is TMI.

Nope. Sounds like a nice just-taking-it-easy Sunday morning!

TPBM thinks I should plan to go somewhere nice and peaceful and have some nice brekky the next Sunday I have off.

Yes. But you have to promise me you'll have pancakes with strawberries and whipped cream, and think of me while you're eating them.

TPBM is laughing.

Nooo... I want something like pi was talking about! :P

(But I'll have the pancakes too as like an after breakfast desert. ;))

TPBM will be thinking about me eating the pancakes while I'm thinking about g.

Of course! Actually, the big strawberries -n- pancake thing is something I do maybe once or twice a year, if that, but so good! Time of day doesn't really matter.

TPBM has straight-sided fingernails (instead of flare-sided.)

Back