• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

the person below me

Crest Bacon Flavour and Crest Birthday Cake Flavour will help your headache go away

TPBM can't wait to try Bacon Toothpaste.

Ew. No. Ew. Sorry, but I like the clean feeling of minty toothpaste. Bacon doesn't have a clean feel or taste to me at all.

What is your favorite ride at an amusement park?

Well its 930 pm so theres not much left of today. But tomorrow I have to clean the whole house, I hope this applies to then.

TPBM has some sort of opinion to share about something

I usually have an opinion and usually share it, but sometimes I know it's either not worth sharing because the person I'm sharing with will not actually listen to it or it will create more hassle than I care to deal with at the time.

And sorry for the tricking yesterday!

TPBM will share an opinion on something now.

Actually, I was referring to our Aussie friend JoeyK, who joined about the same time I did.

Sometimes I enjoy the Superbowl, but others I just can't get into it. Well, and not having a TV makes it easier not to get into......

TPBM enjoys Superbowl parties, but doesn't actually watch the game.

Back