The retired man says hello!

Hi guys,

I', the mate who took care of chiliacs plants.

He invited me to join this forum and just want to say hello to all chili maniacs;)

I got some trouble to create my account, but now i'm obviously in...
my english isn't perfect but i'll try my best for future.

I hope to get nice contacts here and to talk about our chili farm in my garden.
The plants are still growing very well and i'm expecting to eat all the harvest.

Happy chili- thanksgiving...

Hotter than hell

A big welcome from Fort Worth, Texas...you are a good man to take care of a friends plants...I know Chiliac appreciates you...

hey guys,
seems that the us is up early;)

didn't expect to to get replys so quick^^

very nice community...as chilac told me so many days. now i'm in and like to hold ( think keep in touch the correct phrase, must chat more in english) contact to all of you.

Welcome from Ohio,U.S.A you will find lot of good folks on this great forum I retire my self last year from Ford Motor Company.

Should I welcome you??? No, because I know you joined, but
Yes, because I like the idea of having you around!
I guess the pros outweigh the cons, accordingly:
WELCOME from the neighborhood and keep on looking after our beauties the way you did!
...and yeah: Enjoy your stay!

Juchu chiliac,

THX for pushing my posts, best mate!!!

doesn't wanna spam anymore now...

feeling very well here...great community!

off now 'cause i'm pissed^^...alkohol doesn't help , but there's no reason to stay in life without alkohol!! (tried to translate an german phrase^^) and a lotta chili burns twice ...

plz gimme a chance to think 'bout my language..i'll try to be a little bit more polite;)

Hotter than hell

Welcome from Minnesota, glad chillac told you to join us. You did a good job with his plants and you will like all the people here.

Jackie

Back