• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

"The Scovie Chronic-le"

Good luck in your quest, some eye candy for your journey.

12011197_708623379238180_6775219645641263750_n.jpg

Scoville DeVille said:
Sorry I haven't been around here, and I DID NOT QUIT! lol

I have all of a sudden been obsessed with finding my Birth Family.

Being born in Wyoming, it's impossible to get my birth records. Wyoming's adoption laws are so f**ked up, They won't allow an adopted child possession of their birth records. Other states have relaxed their "Closed Adoption" laws like Washington, $400 bucks and they will hand over everything they have on you. Anyway, I am having to go about it in different ways.

Adoption Registry websites, Ancestry.com, are pretty consuming of my time. I submitted my DNA test to Ancestry.com 2 years ago and their wasn't much there to see. Since then, more people have submitted theirs and I have just recently been in contact with 2, 2nd cousins. One of which is 72 years old, lives in Nebraska, and swears her cousin is my Birth Mother. She is going to be contacting her in the next few days and will see if she is receptive. I will only believe a DNA test so even if she submits one, it will probably be another 2 month wait. What a f**ken trip.

I sure miss all of you and will try to pop in more often.
23andme.com is a popular site for this ...

Some number of times each year it's available for $100 ...

Let me know if you want me to pay attention for when they offer it at $100 ...

PS - I'm the opposite, I duck all of the cousins and stuff it's found! :rofl:

There was a dead deer at the end of my driveway for about 2 days. Among the Coyotes, Vulchers, Ravens, Magpies, Bald Eagles and neighborhood dogs, The Golden Eagles showed up. True bad asses.

Magpies trying to shoo them away from resting in the tree.

FYI: You can't shoot Magpies, they are protected. 

104_1452.JPG

104_1454.JPG

104_1459.JPG

Yeah no shit THP! Like it's the best crunchwrap he's had all day. :Rofl: :rofl:

I'm just sitting here watching the dolphins get spanked by the steelers and this taco bell commercial comes on. "Cool Habanero"? Why? Also, there isn't a Taco Bell within 75 miles from me. Just another reason those commercials don't pertain to me. hahahahaha

Scoville DeVille said:
Yeah no shit THP! Like it's the best crunchwrap he's had all day. :rofl: :rofl:

I'm just sitting here watching the dolphins get spanked by the steelers and this taco bell commercial comes on. "Cool Habanero"? Why? Also, there isn't a Taco Bell within 75 miles from me. Just another reason those commercials don't pertain to me. hahahahaha

actually.......there's one in the Safeway mall in Omak....one of those 2for1 places.  KFC and Taco Bell...

about, 32 miles from you.  That makes it SOOOO much more appealing, right?

Taco Casa spanks Taco bell in my part of the world. Taco Bell is the worst BS you can buy period. Whatever they use triggers heartburn for weeks, plus they dont have cool fan gear like Taco Casa.

shopEntry.jpg

I'll take a grilled burro from Taco Bell before ANY of the nasty plastic shit what comes outta any Taco Johns.

I got spoilt in Phoenix. Way.

Filiberto's, mang, Filiberto's...

Back