• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

"The Scovie Chronic-le"

I know I am behind the times but is ATK some show or a website or?? I know grant loves it. Never seen it on TV.

I'm not really into cooking shows, more of, food shows that show food in restaurants or countries and such lol. You know me........................

I could have Scoogled it and acted like I knew... ;)

:Rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE ATK. It's on PBS. They always do side by side taste testing, like store bought broths, pasta, rice, etc. They show the tried and true methods for cooking like, oven roasted chicken, meatballs, etc, that they test in their kitchen. And they always have a segment on gadgets. You wouldn't believe how many shitty paper towel holders are out there on the market. LOL

Very informative show.

A lot like Dancing with the Stars. :Rofl:

I been watchin ATK fer like a decade. Great show! I been watchin most of the pbs foodie shows since i was a child.

My all time fav foodie show was World Class Cuisine, used to watch it in the early 90's. Hasn't been on fer ages though and cant find it on the interwebs.

tctenten said:
He isn't into Kenji anymore because D3 and I mentioned him once.

Different.

It's true. I enjoyed years of a Serious Eat'ing advantage first, though ...

I have some new jams, but I am not ready to pass them around yet! :D

Back