This years lineup...

Canuk Pepperhead said:
ok where did this come from???I never said I could out hot anyone else...All that was asked was what the shirt meant...Guessing im changing avtars
It's called humor.
Sorry man, didn't mean to sound too serious.

That's a cool shirt, keep that avatar on. :rolleyes:

EDIT:
Damn, why did you change it for? now you made me feel bad. :(

Canuk Pepperhead said:
lol Ive lost that other pic..I hate having a multi partitioned 500 gig hd

:lol:

EDIT:
NVM

Canuk Pepperhead said:
And I honestly dont detect any sarcasam in that post lol

well since you 2 already hijacked the thread :lol:

I kinda understand what CP is talking about. Omri, I dont know if its because of cultural difference or what ? but it seems like you throw this :rolleyes: out there often & on many occasions in the wrong spot(IMO), which can give off the impression of sarcasam.

Canuk Pepperhead said:
the mushroom cloud means a nuclear blast and the lettering says I survived the nuclear blast at de ja vue's

I see you picked a good place to eat wings at :lol:
didnt know they expanded up into the frozen tundra. we have a Deja Vu here also but this one is a " gentlemans club" ;) which they also get into the holiday giving spirit, they do a " Toys for Ta Ta's" drive :lol: with a local radio station.

Canuk Pepperhead said:
potawie got me on that What kind of Jalapeño is the longest? grande?
I'm looking for something freakishly long, so I could win. its how its grown

If anyone knows where to get Jalapeno gigantia let me know. Its the largest Jal that I've herad of but hard to find.

chilehunter said:
well since you 2 already hijacked the thread :lol:

I kinda understand what CP is talking about. Omri, I dont know if its because of cultural difference or what ? but it seems like you throw this :rolleyes: out there often & on many occasions in the wrong spot(IMO), which can give off the impression of sarcasam.
OK, understood. (no more ':rolleyes:' for me)

POTAWIE said:
If anyone knows where to get Jalapeno gigantia let me know. Its the largest Jal that I've herad of but hard to find.
Now that's the one I want!

So how big does a gigantia get? I have no idea what I got from the supermarket here (that i'm now growing) The plebs here named it 'Jalapeno Large'. It must have been 6" long & about 3 or 4" across. A monster. Had about 50 seeds in it too...I still have about 20.

omri - dont quit using the :rolleyes: maybe its just a misunderstanding how you use it ?

to others - well I went grocery shopping today & saw some monster jalapenos. remembering you all were talking about them so I bought some :lol: I never seen jalapenos that big before 4" long 1.25"-1.5" wide they might not be your "gigantia jalapeno" but these werent the normal size jalapenos they stocked before (which are much smaller)

Back