• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest Throwdown Throne

even know you were questioning why people would vote for me,hmmmh! gratz.

i hope all the first time voters come back and enter one of these.

Shane, congrats Bro! Those poppers looked fantastic but I'm most curious about the Peanut Butter ones, been trying to imagine BP Jalapenos, genius!

Congrats Stc! Well deserved. All the entries were great.
Thanks Sum! They sure were!

even know you were questioning why people would vote for me,hmmmh! gratz.

i hope all the first time voters come back and enter one of these.
sic, Thanks! I think??? Never questioned why someone would vote for you...just hard for me to understand why they didn't vote for me! :rofl: I hope so too.

Well done Stc. Nice work, everything looked really good also, was bloody hard to pick the vote
Sure was hard to pick one...Would have been a bada$$ Superbowl party indeed were you to walk in and see all those entries lined up buffet style!

Shane, congrats Bro! Those poppers looked fantastic but I'm most curious about the Peanut Butter ones, been trying to imagine BP Jalapenos, genius!
They are better than the Ice Cream ones...Problem with the ice cream isn't flavor, you have to keep it frozen...so the pepper freezes. I let them sit out about half hour then they were delicious, but messy. The PB however was a match made in heaven. Dunk one and see! My 11yo was downing them things!

Great job, STC!
Thanks LB!!!

Awesome job everybody...and sic is absolutely right! I hope all those first time voters come back for more, or even enter! To all the Crown holders and fellow entrants that voted my way...it was truly an honor to see your names amogst the new blood in my vote list because you guys really know what it takes to get one of these done!

Congrats, stc! The bling looks good~ :cool:

Thanks errybody! Will be tuning in to see what's next but probably only watching...the only poppers I'm likely to be cooking over the next few months are 500 and 1000 lb bomb bodies in the powder coat oven for an upcoming inspection in April. It was a blast for sure...made me think outside the box. I also realized that I need to tune up my photo skills to stay competitive with you folks. Holy cow some of the images were freaking awesome!

BOOM! PIC1... nice entry. Another well deserved win. I even forgot to vote for you on this one... you pulled so far ahead of the rest of us... :rofl:

Thanks Bear, I enjoyed making this dish . I just happen to have various dryed Thai chilis at hand from last years . Even though I had to run to the other end of town for some other stuff.....thats part of making this TD a challenge.......but well worth it.

You deserve 3of these! Absolutely PERFECT.

View attachment 4250

OOPS, I meant three of these... my bad...

View attachment 4251

Either way... you win! :rofl:

You're Welcome! :rofl:

Haha......woa......That;'s too much ......Did I say trophy or crown ?..Does door #3 have Crown Royal behind it.......cause I'm ready for da drink...

Back