• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest Throwdown Throne

Lucky Dog Hot Sauce said:
Conga rats JayT!
null_zps4dad0c48.gif

The frydad4 took crown #6 in a tie-break, honorable mention goes to keybrdkid!

WOW!!! Thank you all!!!!

Only 4 of us cooked...what gives??? We should all get something for that! 

Here's to a better showing next month, around Independence Day!!!! :)

Thanks for the votes. 

Great entry KBK. It took cojones to rock all-veggie around here!
That kind of "sack" is crown-worthy in and of itself!!!
Well played, bro!

FD. #crown6 (hāshish-tãgg-krœūn-six)

Boom!

and NO EGGS?!?! Maybe next time...

:clap:  KeyboardKid, LunchBox, and JayT.

JayT
JayToe
JayToen't know how to read
JayTid'nt bother reading all those rules that carefully.
JayThrew Down anyway.
JayTid'nt get includided in the votintg
JayTis my hero.

:cheers:

Scovie wins BIG with big flavors in the Extreme Burger Throwdown!

Triple Crown win!

He won with eggs again... in the relleno batter.  :lol:

Best burger for sure, Scovie.

I'll take mine MR.

Congrats Scovie !

That was welldone ...planned !
A "Family Style" burger....if there was such a thing...it had everything. I looked back at your entry and a few others before voting. 
Great presentation.....you had the no way I'm gonna lose....plan happening. That was a royal crown finish !

frydad4 said:
Wait, what??? How'd scovie pull that off????
Exactly. ^^^
The good news? I have the bragging rights as the winner of The best Extreme Burger...
The bad news? I will have to defend that right in the future...

WTH happened today? The horse in front for the first half of the race NEVER wins. 3/5 had this in the bag I thought.
Well, it was a real fun TD this go around. I did my best to use ingredients/layers that went well together.... like a Mexican combo platter! on a stick!

Thank you all who graced me with your votes. It was a battle to say the least, and 3/5 King sure was a deserving winner. As was everyone of course, but this morning I thought he had this. What a great collection of burgers! who knew you could have flavors from all around the world on a burger, right here on THP??? BOOOM!

Special mention to RocketMan, who somehow missed the deadline??? I think he got called in to an undisclosed location to do some soldering! Just my speculation... lol
He put in a lot of work on his burger tho, and posted it here http://thehotpepper.com/topic/28606-burgers-hell-yeah/?p=850048
It would be cool if y'all checked it out!

Thank again everyone for a fun weekend, and all voters who took the time to check out the awesomenessicicityellness.

:woohoo:

Back