THSC's new Product....

It's great stuff - I was lucky enough to try one of the samples few weeks back. Very much like a chutney - thick fruity, raisiny with a clean sharp heat. Unfortunately I haven't had much to try it out on lately. I'm thinking cold cuts of lamb, smoked ham or as a side to any indian curry. Would add a nice twist to have a dollop on top of a bowl of chili con carne

Roast Lamb Sandwich ,, YESSSSSSSSSSSSS

100_0943.jpg

I never ate lamb like that. I make a chili with ground lamb. I call it my "Marry had a little lamb" chili. :P

So how much to ship some of your beautiful looking sauces with Mick's yummy collection together with Bent's newbie Chronic. Lets talk numberz. :drooling:

Now I've got your attention....

THSC gave me a sample bottle of this at Stillmanz'z bash, and I gotta say, it was a surprise!

This sauce is a real winner. I tried it on a 'Fat Jack' Whopper, and it really hit the spot, changing a bland meat horror story into something worth eating.

Next was some Smith's Chilli chips -- which to most of us means that they just have some red spots on them -- and it again tasted superb.

Yes, there is some heat, but after the wing comp, I think I've been ruined.

The bottle I got didnt have the ingredients on it, and I was mystified to its fruit base, and am pleasantly surprised that it is grapes!

I recommend this sauce as a good mid to high range heat, with a great flavour I would think suits heavier meats/burgers and some cold cuts.

I could see this a a great complement to an Aussie BBQ on annual-gift-giving-day, particularly to the dried out lamb that is usually a feature at my family's.

The sauce was mild enough to feed to the nieghbour's 10-17yr olds, and hot enough in quantity to satisfy their chilli interested parents.

I will continue to test it on some friends and report back.

RS.

Thanks mate when make some more ill send ya a few with the ingred labels as forgot on the 1's i took away..

that was so much fun, can't wait for next yr :)

stillmanz said:
mr sqigle's space ship... nice... I got a mate who has gus the snail tatooed on his leg with a big mull leaf and bud growing out of the pot lol
loved that show.

"here's Mr Squiggle
with lots of fun for everyone
here's Mr Squiggle
sing a happy tune
you can see we're as happy as can be
Mr Squiggle the man from the moon"

stillmanz you're a freak! I thought the exact same thing when I saw the label!

sadly I didn't have to google the lyrics, I remember them from watching the show as a young 'un

Here's an action shot for ya...:)

Homemade pepperoni/black olive/onion/cheese "Pizza-Dillas" w/ Afterburner Sauce inside as sauce AND as a dipping sauce...Mmmmm, damn good.

afterburner-pizza-dilla.jpg

Killer sauce again Neil.

Thx,

QS

I was inspired by QuadShotz pizza and decided to make one the other night.

After putting on the tomato paste I layered on to Afterburner. Then made sure it had some firecrackers, Jalaepnoes and Hot Wax chillies in amongst it all.

My brother made the same one and said it was too hot, big wuss that he is. :)

Thanks for the tip QuadShotz it worked a treat.

hotpizza.jpg

Killer job mate...always happy to enspire works of culinary chaos... ;)

Props to Neil, for yet another epic bit of chileheadness. (ok, it's not a word, but it SHOULD be..lol)

LordViykor said:
I was inspired by QuadShotz pizza and decided to make one the other night.

After putting on the tomato paste I layered on to Afterburner. Then made sure it had some firecrackers, Jalaepnoes and Hot Wax chillies in amongst it all.

My brother made the same one and said it was too hot, big wuss that he is. :)

Thanks for the tip QuadShotz it worked a treat.

http://viykor.com/images/hotpizza.jpg

As sad as quoting oneself is I'll be making another one for my dinner tonight.

Hmmmm...... Afterburn goodness :drooling:

Back