THSC's new Product....

the Hippy seed company proudly presents is Brand new Sauce.....

Some 1 asked at a shop the Other sauces are sold "have They got a Normal chilli sauce?" Nope... im not Normal and like a Twist on things,, this 1 is called

Afterburner

Afterburner.jpg

The Ingredients............

ingred.jpg

The Birdseyes give an semi instant hit, with a sweetish taste (sort of like chutney) then about 20 seconds later, the Scotch Bonnets Kick in and give a bit of a whack.... heat ATM 8/10 thats ATM..

this lot (25) will be it till prob Dec..

neil

THSC

Sweet, the sauce is realeased! Great label too bro, very pop artish with a retro twist.
I have tried this sauce too guys and it is really good, especialy on omlettes::)
I has a kind of bbq taste i thought as well as some nice burn, not too hot though, needs some naga!!

WOw, that looks killer.

Kinda reminds me of a Asian type sauce I had once.

Kickass label too m8... ;)

Best of luck with the sauce!

-QS

I love the label!!!! The sauce sounds great, too. Finally a sauce based on Bird's Eye chilis - yum! I want one, please hold one bottle for me.

There's another label where I'd buy the sauce just for the label (girl thing) even if I'd never heard of the maker before. Brilliant Neil.

thanks RB :), and yea had Lots of birdseyes, grapes and an idea that changed 1/2 way through then turned into this, im glad now :)

oh and Kids drawing with a stickman in black and white, yea originally was suppose to be a Joke , geeez how Bizzare did that backfire hahahahahahahahahaha

:)

theHippySeedCo said:
oh and Kids drawing with a stickman in black and white, yea originally was suppose to be a Joke , geeez how Bizzare did that backfire hahahahahahahahahaha

:)

That's what makes it look so good though, it's unique and effective.

bentalphanerd said:
its just so how i imagined Major Tom {Bowie song} when I first heard it.

The label made me think of the old kids program Button Moon (an English thing). Actually watching the ending makes me feel sooooo old.

rainbowberry said:
The label made me think of the old kids program Button Moon (an English thing). Actually watching the ending makes me feel sooooo old.

O yep got it now..never watched off course heard the moms taliking about it :rolleyes:

I totally agree with Rainbowberry, the label makes you want to buy it. It looks like a fun product, but the sauce doesn't look thin and I imagine some grilled chicken with it.

How do I order all you Aussie guys sauces. Everyone keeps talking the sauces up and I just want to get them more and more. Do you guys ship together? :P

Beautiful Neil. Love the color of the sauce. Is it really that dark? Almost looks like an extract sauce, but I don't see it on the ingredients. I have always wanted to make a sauce with grapes. Perhaps I will give it a go this weekend. Thanks for some inspiration and congrats on a wonderful looking sauce.

id rather have my Testicals attacked with a commercial Vaccuum cleaner than use Extracts actually hahahaha ,, its just a bit dark as used red grapes and Malt vinegar :) and yea Budda Chicken, and steak, just had Roast Lamb sandwich oh that was excellent..

have to have a sus of button moon, i keep thinking of mr Squiggle "oh miss Jane"

mr sqigle's space ship... nice... I got a mate who has gus the snail tatooed on his leg with a big mull leaf and bud growing out of the pot lol
loved that show.

Back