• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue?
    Then ask in Identification.

pics Today's pics

I had a problem getting pics going..eye is fixed, can't see to take pics with old glasses lol. Had to leave them off to use the camera..this is a good thing.

Jamaican Red
100_1338.jpg

Jamaican Red front
100_1339.jpg

Carribean Red

100_1340.jpg

Thanks for your kind words. We used 10-10-10 when we planted the peppers then nothing but epsom salt( 1 tablespoon per gallon) and tomato miracle grow( 1/2 tablespoon per gallon) diluted to about half strength every other week. That's it, we don't do anything too fancy for them except pace the rows every day several times waiting for any signs of a pepper lol. All credit for good results I honestly attribute to the great people here. I have learned a lot in the short time since I found this site.

Jackie

Jackie, those plants are gorgeous...

pepperfever said:
Thanks for your kind words. We used 10-10-10 when we planted the peppers then nothing but epsom salt( 1 tablespoon per gallon) and tomato miracle grow( 1/2 tablespoon per gallon) diluted to about half strength every other week. That's it, we don't do anything too fancy for them except pace the rows every day several times waiting for any signs of a pepper lol. All credit for good results I honestly attribute to the great people here. I have learned a lot in the short time since I found this site.

Jackie

Thx for the reply Jackie..Nice of you tell mention the fertilizers you use..And great your using Epson Salts :)

Jackie...are you growing any Jamaican Hot Yellows?....

great looking plants, the caribbean red looks better :) just because I like them more than the jamacians (except for the jamacian hot choc)

I looked at that last pic and I thought, "That looks exactly like a Caribean Red" then I saw the label, hehe. They all look great and healthy. Nice work.

Back