• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

Top This Sandwich! A sandwich posting game

TOP THIS SANDWICH!

POST A SANDWICH TO BE TOPPED
or
TRY TO TOP A SANDWICH!

HOW TO PLAY:

There are two ways to post a sandwich here.

1. Post what you feel is the best authentic, most unique, or most extreme version of a sandwich (anything goes), which cannot possibly be topped. At the top, post "Top This ____!" Example: Top This Grilled Cheese! Then, tell us about it.

2. The second way to post is to pick a sandwich to try to top. In this post you will mention whose sandwich you are trying to top, and provide a link to it by right clicking the post number (top right of post) and copying/pasting the link to yours. If you post a sandwich here, even if you are trying to top someone, you understand someone may try to top YOU!

GUIDELINES:

If it's not a know type of sandwich, all you have to do is try to top the sandwich using the main ingredient(s) and style of the sandwich, or the "gist" of the sandwich. I'm sure there will be a lot of creativity, so obviously you don't have to "recreate" what they did. The idea is to TOP it with your creativity (or skill!). If they posted a simple yet authentic sandwich, also keep it simple and authentic. Over-the-top isn't topping. It's all about the BEST!

No reposts! Make it for here or don't post it here. :)

This is for fun! It's up to you what tops what but there will be no official winners! Use the Like button.

sicman said:
That looks awesome!!!    I stay out of these parts these days because of all the "cool boys" but I coudnt resist after reading your status update. Glad i peaked. That sammie needs to be sicmaned pronto.
Sicman himself saying my Sammie needs to be Sicmaned...         :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

ty
I'm Honored   

:D

FreeportBum said:
Sausage sammie with homemade sausage and roll, grilled onions,peppers,avocado 

Homemade duck/chicken sausage blend
20150330_140159_zpsbpajhbso.jpg

on the grill
20150331_163703_zpsbwuvceuv.jpg

grilling action in HD 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULSSUImKkoc
inside shot 
20150331_171705_zpsdio5tukh.jpg

yum
20150331_172104_zpso2prqdz6.jpg

peek at the top of my homemade roll
20150331_172403_zpsijceimms.jpg

and the money shot
20150331_172802_zps5rzuamsq.jpg
FB - This is the bread I want to try to tackle most ;)

The Hot Pepper said:
Okay top it. :)
I pulled it out of the pile for a reason ;)

That looks like egg bread ... I realized the other day there's no higher baking desire than to be able to bake my own egg bread!

I like it all through the days from fresh (pulled apart w/ cream cheese and marmalade) to stale (boozy french toast) ...

Back