food Top This Sandwich! A sandwich posting game

Yup Jay he needs glasses, that bread is toasted.

I figured with the outside getting a little crispy with the melty of the scheeze I should leave the inside soft.

I toasted the outside not the inside, like he likes Pookie.

Cool. You toasted it the way I LIKE it. :D

Either way, it looks barely "toasted".

When I eat a hot sammich I want the bread toasted on the inside all Crusty the Clown like.

Like Very nicely browned all through out.

Y'all have seen me toast the buns on the flat grill.

That's how I like to be liking it.

When I eat a cold sammich, well then I care for nought. 

texas blues said:
When I eat a hot sammich I want the bread toasted on the inside all Crusty the Clown like.

Like Very nicely browned all through out.

Y'all have seen me toast the buns on the flat grill.

That's how I like to be liking it.

When I eat a cold sammich, well then I care for nought. 

Quoted for truth.  I want my buns dun the same way foreva more. 

Toasted inside.

Dunno' why.

JayT said:
For burgers I like the butter toasted inside buns.  

And then there's GOD's food.

On a toasted/grilled slider bun.

Si Senor!

Oh damn and hell and piss!

Now I've  got a boner for sliders!

You bastiges care more about the toasting of a hero than... the damn hockey puck frozen chicken parts patty!!!! :lol:

Get your priorities straight! Or we can talk another page about toast......... :rofl:

The Hot Pepper said:
You bastiges care more about the toasting of a hero than... the damn hockey puck frozen chicken parts patty!!!! 

For truth I don't think much prefab/formed deli meat is any much better than his frozen chicken parts patty.  Evil, meet slightly less evil.  Both of you have served your purpose in my sandwich.  For the veritas.

The Hot Pepper said:
You bastiges care more about the toasting of a hero than... the damn hockey puck frozen chicken parts patty!!!! :lol:

Get your priorities straight! Or we can talk another page about toast......... :rofl:
For true and correctamundo.

Love my toasted buns.

Can't help it.

And more truth be told, one of the bestest burgers I ever had was a frozen pre-made patty.

Earl's Gas, Grocery, and Liquor Store.

So I can't jive talk Jay on the frozen  chix.

Too much that is.

SmokenFire said:

For truth I don't think much prefab/formed deli meat is any much better than his frozen chicken parts patty.  Evil, meet slightly less evil.  Both of you have served your purpose in my sandwich.  For the veritas.

Whoa dad.  I watched her slice this meat right off the ham!  No prefab deli meat here.

My sammy isn't fancy... it's not even full. But I smoked the rest of the pork cutlets and some chicken that needed cooked so I can have for my lunches tomorrow and tues. 

This one I ate tonight 

LDHS brown label, fresh lettuce out the garden (didn't even plant it, just popped up )

Needs more toppings but hey, i'm hungry and don't feel like going all out

I like to be liking pork.

No comment on the lettuce.

And si senor it ain't fancy.

Real people eat simple food.

Just like you posted.

okay, I'm not entirely sure how exactly this sandwich game works...

But I made a Delicious sandwich, and I'd like to share it.

(If it doesn't belong here, than Mods please move or delete it)

Took some of Cappy's sauce and made Brainstrain Mayo, for a BLT yesterday... took what was left of that Brainstrain Mayo and added 1/2 an avocado, and used This as the sandwich spread today.
Fresh tomato, lettuce,Havarti on 1 side, Asiago on the other, crispy smoked/burnt Amarillo peppers and BACON!  (dried Ghosts are in the Pic because they were just finished, & I think they look beautiful)

BLACPT (Bacon,Lettuce,Avocado,Cheese,Peppers,Tomato) served with Malawi Piquante peppers, and Blueberry Gorgonzola Pasta Salad
Served on a fancy Paper picnic Plate  ;)

That looks awesome!!!    I stay out of these parts these days because of all the "cool boys" but I coudnt resist after reading your status update. Glad i peaked. That sammie needs to be sicmaned pronto.

Back