• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Trinidad Scorpion Appreciation Grow Event 2010

Worm juice, worm Castings and Dynamic Lifter by the Handfull

Fences, dunno what it is but Put a Chinense next to a Paling Fence Even a Colorbond be it in a Pot or In ground

and Lots of Talking to and telling them how wonderful/ beautiful they are, how good do you feel when some1 compliments you ? plants are living things and respond to surrounds, so if Ya nice to them and give them what they Like then they will be the Best Plant they can be for you. same principle for People be nice and hopefully people be nice Back

ok im off to have a chat with the Yellow Bhuts

lol

Nice pic's Hippy, was cool looking at your tree today hahaha. You forgot to mention your ten foot yellow 7 next too it.

I think if I gaffa taped a whole bunch of my plants together it might nearly equal the size of your one plant.

My little fella lol

lastrun2010005.jpg

Got to be something in that Oz dirt. Or Neil is the king of sweet talking. Or maybe both? Great looking plants Niel and I love the spread on yours Timmmy.

WGB update

4/11/10, 8 weeks, both holding in 3" jiffy pots. I'm tring to keep growth slow,set out in three weeks.roots are starting to grow thru bottom.feeding 20 20 20 liquid fert. at 1/2 tsp. per/1 1/2 gal. water every 10 days.they are aprox. 8" tall now.(sorry didn't have a ruler handy).
100_0641-1.jpg

100_0640-1.jpg

I finally got around to taking some pics

Here's my 2 Trinidad scorpions-BT
4517475291_8fb3901335.jpg

And a poor shot of one of my yellow scorpion(cardi) plants
4517475299_de64ec675f.jpg

Here is a pic of some of my scorpions. They will be planted out starting this weekend.

DSC00890.jpg

Pictured: Orange scorpion, Red Scorpion, Yellow Scorpion, Yellow Scorpion CARDI, Trinidad Scorpion Marouga Blend, and a Douglah as well.

Most have buds forming, but I will be pinching them off for a couple of weeks.

jacob

Here are my two Trinidad Scorps I received from Cross Country yesterday. Think I may plant one in my topsy turvy and see how it does in it..

4523571507_c24ba360df_b.jpg

I have 5 Scorpions from AJ growing, 5 from Asias Garden (I lost a couple cause I am retarded) and 6 Scorpions CARDIs from various people (thanks everyone). Here is my prettiest Trinidad Scorpion Red so far. This seed came from AJ, thanks again buddy, excellent germination. Now lets hope for lots of tailed pepper pods. :D
AJTrinidad.jpg

Thanks to Mister_Al, I'm in.Got my first hook today.hope that's enough time to get a pod.maybe cali weather will help..booyha

Back