• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Trinidad Scorpion Appreciation Grow Event 2010

patrick said:
Nova pick those ripe ones ASAP buddy! The more you pick the more the plant will produce. So get to pickin'!

They have already been picked Patrick, the pic is about a month old. The plants still has some ripe pods on it though and lots more green ones that should ripen before it gets too cold. I made powder out of the ones i picked and holy crap that stuff is deadly!

Novacastrian said:
My T.Scorpion not long ago.
Photo223.jpg

Almost looks like the plant I had only better.
017-3.jpg

April 23, 2010. These wont get repotted today, I dont have the big pots yet, but since I was taking pictures anyway, here is my Tallest Scorpion, Yellow CARDI, seeds from Pepper Ridge Farm:
tallcardi.jpg

Thats about 13 inches from the top of the dirt to the top of the plant.

And here is my shortest scorpion, but a handsome plant it is, my Red Trinidad, seed from Patrick:
shorttrini.jpg

about 8 inches.

My Baby Scorpions

Here are my two scorpions, planted in my hydroponic unit. Seeds from The Hippy Seed Co. Thanks Neil.
(Well, now I'm confused. Can't figure out from the pic whether this is two different plants or just one. I do have two planted in the hydro unit though. I will clarify this in a few days, when I snap a couple more pics.)

143.jpg
[/IMG]

146.jpg
[/IMG]

I forgot to provide some sort of measuring device. I'll take some more pics in a few days with ruler of sorts.

These were planted the last week of Feb. 2010. Pics taken 4/22/10.

Here are 2 of mine, the left 1 is from Asias Garden and the right 1 is an AJ Scorpion, they now live outside because they cant behave and have outgrown their previous pots. I put them into what I was told were 3 1/2 gallon planters (they were a trade for this, trade for that deal). They have been living outside for about a week now, seem to be happy there. The nighttime temps have been in the upper 40's and the daytime temps have been upper 60's to low 70's...
TScorpionReds.jpg

I would show my Scorps but I got them from CCN so I'm thinking it doesn't count since I didn't grow them from seeds. Still pretty excited about trying them out later this year though! ;)

Plants look great everyone! :cool:

update:

trini.scorp.#1
100_0641-1.jpg

aprox. 10" tall, spending time outside now.will start spending the night in the cold frame by end of this week.
trini. scorp.#2
100_0640-1.jpg

aprox. 8" tall,will be doing the same as #1
sorry I didn't have a measuring device handy.;)

Here's a couple of my Trinidad Scorpion CARDI plants. The pot is six inches and to the top of the measuring stick is 19. I think I've finally figured out my fertilizing routine.

IMG_4497re.jpg

Everyone, say hello to your newest scorpion family members. They're quit tiny, but I'm experiencing a very high germination percentage, and hopefully within a few weeks these little babies will be getting bigger. In my climate, I hope to be able to set pods this season, even though its very late. A big thanks to Josh for helping me out.
Captain Hook!
DSC00948.jpg

A little leggy because they had to wait a day to get under lights
DSC00949.jpg

DSC00950.jpg

DSC00951.jpg

Back