trinidad scorpion peppers

brand new to the site very excited to be a new member. im looking to buy some super hots. got to do a colledge presentation on peppers. looking for trinidad scorpions, any one selling pods right now.

won't have any pods or puree it looks like...plants in Ms have been neglected and I have lost over 75% of the crop...I am very upset with this...I have lost a lot of money on this project because of neglect of the grower...and I can't say much since the grower is my cousin...

Wow AJ sorry to hear that everything was going so well - Thats horrible - hopefully you can salvage a decent season and break even

won't have any pods or puree it looks like...plants in Ms have been neglected and I have lost over 75% of the crop...I am very upset with this...I have lost a lot of money on this project because of neglect of the grower...and I can't say much since the grower is my cousin...

Sorry to hear about that AJ. I was one of few lucky ones to buy your Mississippi scorps from central market Houston. Good stuff.

Sorry to hear that AJ. Hopefully things look better soon.

Ben

I'm really sorry to hear that, brother.
Don't you worry, you have the sharpest mind I've ever encountered. it's just a temporary setback. you'll be ruling the world in no time. :)

Best of luck!

I'm sorry as well to hear that AJ.. I'd be pissed n sad all at the same time.

As for another source other than members here on THP..
I'm pretty sure Jim Duffy will be selling fresh butch T pods any day now, or already is.
superhotchiles.com Hes got all his contact info on his site, good luck to ya :cool:

Brandon

sorry to hear about you crop loss. im brand new to growing and have killed off my crop twice now. so i joined this site to learn from the true masters.

Damn AJ that ##### i`m sure you can get over it and will.The pound I got from you rocked and not like I can help you much but ? Rich

Was it that last storm that got you? They looked so awesome this summer. What happened? Did they not get enough water?

Wow that's heart breaking AJ! Hopefully it doesn't dishearten you too much. You did very well there and the Scorps I got from you via Central Market were great.

Chin up, Sir. A minor set back surely.

Back