• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

chinense Trinidad Scorpion personal experience

I realized that I have hijacked this thread... so I apologize.

I have another question. I cannot find anywhere the instructions and ratios for using neem oil as a soil flush. It doesn't say anywhere on the label to the bottle I have and I cannot seem to find it anywhere.

I would love this information so it can save me money in a few weeks.

Thanks again!

My dads mate gave me the skin and we are building the skeleton, so it will cost me what ever the materials work out at I'm guessing a couple hundred dollars. Its old/ second hand but no holes all in one peice so once we get our messurements etc we can knock it up. I'll hopefully have it up for winter here. (by the time I drop a few loads of sand on the are level it etc etc.

Your TS is looking damn fine there, Mick. Love the look of these Peppers! Great to see you are getting some pods, think I have managed only a handfull off mine in about 3yrs of growing this one.

Micca

OK everyone, the legend of the Scopion as I know it.

Rewind to 2004...rumors on GardenWeb of a pepper a guy from Maryland states are the hottest damn thing ever he got at a local nursery called Valley View Farms in Cockeysville, MD. We all think rumor...bs...yeah OK, etc. Next 100s of people of couse begging for seed. I believe the owners of the nursery went to Trinidad years ago and acquried some stuff - never sold a 7 pot to my knowledge and refused to ship plants or sell seeds so the plant was only avaialble to locals.

2005...friend on another forum somehow gets gifted SIX seeds from this person and no one else seems to have gotten them. Grows them out that year, takes a bite and posts HOLY #### these FU##ERS are the hottest thing ever.

2006...gifts seeds to select chileheads across the globe and we get our first taste that year of the fireballs. OMG was my first reaction biting into one. Hottest and still probably hottest ever IMO. Douglah is close. 7 Pod too. Mass seed production generated by someone famous on this forum who knows a thing or two about heat. Not me...lol.

2007: Seeds spread widely across Europe and Italian chileheads go insane with them. Becomes well-known and sold at some websites. The craze is on...heat will never be the same again. The superhot era begins (except for TheChileMan introducting the Naga Morich even earlier when we thought mythical). I still remember asking him for seeds many years ago. :)

2008....we know the story...endless colors of superhots and pain for all. lol.

2009....TBD

Chris

Back