• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

chinense Trinidad Scorpion personal experience

Great picture Potawie. I emailed it to a buddy of mine who is casually interested in hot peppers and his only comment was "holy.f-cking.shite!"

POTAWIE said:
3450057760_48a88728d0.jpg

Here it is :mouthonfire:

Very lovely, sweet, colorful pod & no indication of the torment
it houses! :) lol

ButchT

hotpeppa check your pm's

I showed my 9 year old son a pic of that Scorpion (and he knows that I am trying to grow them) - and he was like, "Oooooh, that's scary." He sampled some Mad Dog 357 sauce on a small piece of steak last night and provided about an hour of theatrics to entertain dear ol' dad. :hell:

This pic was taken several years ago when he was a wee lad of 5 or 6 but you get the picture - future chilihead.

9f457db6.jpg

POTAWIE said:
Ya, those are the ones! Butch is the man!
Glad to here your plant has perfect scorpion pods, I usually get a wide variety of shapes with this variety and I think others have too

If its the same Butch Im thinking of, then he has sent me some in the past as well and I can atest to the genetics. Very good.:)

I beleive that my 7 Pods and Trin Scorps are from his seeds this year. Here's a 7 Pod before going in the ground today.
3450118285_92333cc958.jpg

Pepper-Guru said:
If its the same Butch Im thinking of, then he has sent me some in the past as well and I can atest to the genetics. Very good.:)

I beleive that my 7 Pods and Trin Scorps are from his seeds this year. Here's a 7 Pod before going in the ground today.

damn that is big and the stems are thick. My habs and other pepper plants are like little weeds compared to that.

Potawie, what's the resolution on the original picture of that scorpion? Would you be able to email it to me? It's so beautiful i'd love to print it as a poster!

Pepper-Guru said:

Pepper Guru that is one healthy lookin 7 pod!

ButchT

UnNatural said:
Potawie, what's the resolution on the original picture of that scorpion? Would you be able to email it to me? It's so beautiful i'd love to print it as a poster!
The pic isn't very high res I'm afraid. I need a better camera, computer, and internet provider:(

Back