Trinidad scorpion seeds

I would gladly send you some after harvest, that'd be in about 2 months. The scorps were some of the seeds I started pretty late, so they are taking their time. If you need them earlier than that, we might have a problem.... :)

lol k buddy lets hope we get some lot of the yellow scorps and douglah have been seedless..might just be the particular strain :think:

talas said:
will have some in a couple of months to normal and yellow ;)

Would love to get my hands on some of those yellow scorps!!!

I have some yellow 7 pods i can trade this season! :):onfire:

Flex said:
Would love to get my hands on some of those yellow scorps!!!

I have some yellow 7 pods i can trade this season! :):onfire:

Hey flex im keen as .....anything you are chasing?:hell: Any pics?

I have ripe 7 pod and naga, both red.
PICT0110.jpg

PICT0117.jpg

I will be happy to share.

Hey Scorp,
let me know if you don't have any luck with the TS. My overwintered plant is starting to sprout again and can take a cutting for you in a little while if you like. Also got some seeds, but were not isolated.

Happy Chilli Growing!

cmpman1974 said:
You have ripe yellow 7 pods already Flex? Any pics?

Chris

Hey, no i dont have any ripe ones as yet, as my season has not started yet, spring has just hit.

I have one lonely plant of this Yellow 7 Pod / Pot, and it is looking really healthy.

Will keep you all posted on how it goes. And yes i will have seeds for trade. :)

Chiliac said:
Hmm... neither my Douglah nor my red Scorps have ripe peppers so far, so I can't say how mine will do!

My douglah has 2 pods on it,but that's it. My scorpion has no pods but a few blooms forming. I don't expect much from these.:(

I am thinking of digging them up and move indoors for the winter. I have done this with habs in the past. Has anyone else do this?

WACOFlyer said:
My douglah has 2 pods on it,but that's it. My scorpion has no pods but a few blooms forming. I don't expect much from these.:(

I am thinking of digging them up and move indoors for the winter. I have done this with habs in the past. Has anyone else do this?

Yeah Ive done this before and nine times out of ten its ok next spring. A bit of a trim and some nice fertiliser and they come up quite nice.

WACOFlyer said:

I checked the scorpion plant last night. ALOT of blooms and I even saw a bunch of pea-sized pods forming.:)

Maybe I'll get some pods after all. I will dig it up and bring it inside if I have to.

If you dig it up, I'd suggest doing some major pruning where there is no pods since the weakened root system will no longer be able to support the whole plant

Back