• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

indoor Twang's Indoor (mini) jungle-02-02-09

Wow twang! You're sure doing something right. Heck, you're doing everything right, those plants look beautiful! Keep it up, can't wait to see what you end up with. Good luck!

very nice Twang...hope it keeps going this well for you so you can have some great tasting pods..

Here's a few recent pictures of my healthy pants, I suppose 4 sick ones out of 150 isn't too bad...
chillipics22ndFeb09012.jpg
[/IMG]
chillipics22ndFeb09015.jpg
[/IMG]
chillipics22ndFeb09008.jpg
[/IMG]
Pimenta de Neyde
chillipics22ndFeb09003.jpg
[/IMG]
C. Galapagoense- CGN 22208

Looking at the healthy ones always cheers me up.

At the minute I plant to keep the Pubescens and any others that get too big in the loft (the hatch is only 2 feet wide), The Chinense are being moved to the polytunnel, Some Annuums and Baccatums in the greenhouse and the smaller plants on windowsills. The greenhouse is 12ft x 8ft but isn't being delivered until Saturday so i'll be in a hurry to get it up. The polytunnel is just one of those temporary ones that folds away, it is also around 12 x 8 so I should get quite a few plants in there as I did last year.

What an amazing set-up you have! Fantastic pictures. Your plants are lush and beautiful. Way to go man. I agree with Quadshotz - To have that much space and those plants! A dream. Good work!

twang20 said:
Here's a few recent pictures of my healthy pants, I suppose 4 sick ones out of 150 isn't too bad...
chillipics22ndFeb09012.jpg

Jeebus...that's awesome.

BTW, only one set of tags is needed ;)
If ya use the [img] tags from yer image host, ya don't need to use the one here.

Back