US Seed Trading Parcel - Round 2

I got the parcel last night and there are a good bit of common seeds in there, but there is still a large number of varieties in there, I may post a list later, and actually my first look at the parcel I only found 3-4 orange hab packets.

I am sorry you were disappointed but this is a luck of the draw kind of thing. And unfortunately you joined in the sparsest time of the year. The amount of seeds will greatly go up as the harvest begins to come in.

Yeah, there are a few superhots. I loaded it up with some New Mexico chiles (including a couple new ones), some red savinas and some manzanos.

Well I'm certainly going to have more peppers for stuffing next year. :) I'm surprised there are that many manzano seeds in there. One could start a farm of jalapeno peppers. But there was plenty of variety when it got to me and hopefully tomorrow my seeds will be dry and I'll have halo's address.

BTW, Halo pm me your address again.

I would like to be added for round 3...whenever that starts. Sent PM to Halo but never got a response. Let me know.

havent heard back either, kendog. read his computer got fried in an electrical storm, so im not worried.

does anyone know when it is going to start up again or is it up to h_p_j ?

Back