US Seed Trading Parcel - Round 2

I am set to receive the parcel from round 1 tomorrow, Once I do I plan to separate it into 2 packages the majority will stay with the original contributing members and the rest will be open to new members. This should not be taken as a inferior package, it is simply being done to protect the package after an incident during round 1, and will still contain a great selection of seeds.

Interested?

Current members:
As long as you Address is still the same, Reply to this and I'll take care of the rest.

New members:
PM
Subject: Us Seed Trading Parcel -Round 2
Include:
- User Name
- Name
- Address
- Approximate number of types of seeds you have

Shipping order will either be determined by number of varieties or quickest route.
The address of the person you are to ship to will be PM from me once the order is determined.

Hope to have the Parcel Back in motion in less than a week.

I would LIKE to be in, but after having sowed SO many plants already, I don't have enough to give out. Sorry ya'll. I think I'll hafta sit this one out. :cry:

Yep there all gone, sorry lol.

Just kidding, I was going to tell you with the amount you put in it would still be fair for you to be involved again but I wasn't sure if you were just ditching us :P

I am finishing up separating the seeds, Still holding out for some new people, I know its poor timing but there is over 80 varieties (if i can count that high lol) in the original parcel, and the new one will easily have 40-50+ varieties, so it defiantly worth getting in on. The ultimate success of the parcel will be determined by the ability to draw in new members, because new members means more and different varieties of seeds.

Right Now I have:
hot stuff
midwestchilehead
PepperBen
pepperfever
madzx2
Bhut Camp
Hot Pooper
hixs

In that order, Some other adjustments could be made but right now if you were to drive the path the parcel would go it would take 4days and 11 hours straight thru.

Hi guys! I was wanting to get in this with all of you but I wanted to ask your permission first. I realize that I just joined this board a couple of days ago, but I have been cruising it for over a month as I planted my first peppers. I understand that you had a problem in the past whether it was a member or just the post office. If you like I could be the last one on the list or whatever you guys come up with is fine. If I'm too new that's ok I totally understand.

Welcome Wolf! I don't see why ya couldn't get in on it!
Halo...as long as those seeds count, I'm in!! I'm up to 111 different types, so more is always welcome! lol I just don't have that many of most of them because of planting already. Stupid seeds..... :crazy:

i would even though i have no space to do it i think i'll be crazy if i add any more to my half acre :crazy: i'm in pa so throw me in where ever

Back