US seed trading parcel

I wish I had caught this a little earlier. I have made a post about this before, but my wife sells ALL sizes of baggies anyone could need. If ANYONE needs baggies, pm me how many you need, and I will give you a price. They are typically sold in quantities of 1,000 or less. For obvious reasons, I cant really split the quantities up. But, I typically get 2x2's for around $5 for 1,000. Again, I can get all kinds of different sizes.
If I see any issues with seed packaging, I'll fix 'em!!
They should be coming to me soon anyways, right?

No not yet. My posties SUCK to say the least.Just paid 13 bucks to send seeds to france due to the first 2 never made it !By tracking i`d guess here tuesday.Will have out within 48 hrs.

OK just found my comp never save d your addy Hot Popper,E-mail me so I can send it to you.Pm me or what.Sorry but a I hate VISTAS!

Ok the parcel has landed!Will try to have it out in the am (tuesday)to ya pooper.Put away the tp and buy bounty bud! lol Be back later rich

Ok got done pillaging and now it will be your way tomorrow.Don`t mind me I took all the good stuff but it`s the thought that counts! Damn good looking parcel! Rich

Ok the parcel went out this am bout 9:30 hand delivered to the posties. enjoy and should be there hopefully tomorrow.Will PM the tracking number. Rich

Well looking at the tracking # Said item showed up today at 4:33 this afternoon.It`s goon get hot tomorrow in Franklin! lol

Yes, sir! I gots 'em!! TONS of seeds!! I have them splayed all over my dining room table. I cant wait to see what the wife says as soon as she see's them! HAHAHAHA
Hot...send me a pm and let me know if there's anything else you may need. Then let me know if you would like the baggies!
:woohoo:

So what is next? The original package goes back to Hot. I know there has been talk of a round two. Did Halo start that round with WickedMojo (who apparently got skipped because he was moving) or do we need to start another box on its way? If so, who and in what order?

I assume the original sender will take out what he wants from the package and send it back through as before allowing the earlier people to see stuff which wasn't there before etc.

I should be next!
I am going to try to get a hold of wickedmojo and try to work something out to getting him the package.
After that I am going to open the package up to new people and spliting the package between the current people and the new people with the bulk of the seeds staying with the current members. To protect from losing them again... Is that cool with everyone?

Back