• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Use these three words

As the harbinger I had no clue what to use, I decided a Bieber melody would have to suffice.

Ordinary, fondant, caper

The saltiness of my brined caper plays well with any ordinary fondant when applied to a cake.

cougar, gel, vehicle

Drive-in night everything normal as can be.I spot a cougar in the vehicle next to mine.All over her victim i notice what appears to be whipped cream maybe a gel of some sort.

Camel bugel sardines

Things are really weird over there. I had to get off my camel, even after blowing my bugel, to perchase my sardines for today's fishing trip.

Yesterday, knicker, chaps

Yesterday some splendid old chaps got their knickers all tied up over some ugly bar whore.

corrosive, technology, offer

Technology has come to a point where they can now offer your standand kiddie bubbles that have been weaponized with a highly corrosive landing. (For use when BBgun wars just won't cut it anymore)

Lightning, koolaid, Vans

The Kool-Aid man created a new flavor from his van's shag carpet and lightning, it's called Electric Sex, oh yeah!!!!!!!!

pimp, poop, park

Not everyone can find a four leaf clover. That's why lepricons use a gold boomerang to harvest the magic clover.

Swivel, crawler, chrome

I ground all the chrome off of my crawler when I went to swivel around an obstacle.

contain, goop, watch

JayT ordered a pickle cake from t0mato, it contained anal goop, watch out.

lol, really, haha 

An apple a day helps keep the doctor away. I once was a leper, but my dozer and I made a field of Macintosh apple and now I'm all better.

Clockwise, cultivate, gumdrop

To cultivate a gumdrop farm you must utilize space and conserve water by planting, and irrigating clockwise.

sled, beer, amazon

If I were to drink whiskey the play the piano, it would sound like a rhinoceros raping a hamster.

Frog, hickup, plumb

The tipsy frog let out one last hiccup before sobering up so that he could plumb his bathroom before the misses came home.

gyro, return, kelp

Back