• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Use these three words

Granny was a stock broker by trade but aspired to join a rollerblade gang and raise hell all over the world.

lucky, fence, dangle

The burglar wasnt too lucky as the police found him caught on the neighbors fence dangling by his you know what!

Queen-riot-handcuffs

It was a riot to see the queen in handcuffs. He was wearing a yellow speedo and was covered in peanutbutter. :rofl:

Bullet, dried, hovercraft

My hovercraft sprung a leak after a bullet tore a whole though the bottom, so later that day I had to patch it with some dried mud.

I captured a little space alien in my back yard last night. After heating up the grill I added some sage and cooked up a big batch of doofus cakes.

Yank, sprocket, banana

Toad the wet sprocket made a comment on my banana, but I'll make  a gametime decision after I yank it.

crockpot, jewel, aftershave

Supper in the crockpot, aftershave smellin swell, jewel all squeeky clean, ready for date night.

Bread, groggy, shovel

Feeling a bit groggy after a night on the town,i grab a shovel a begin to dig a grave for a stale loaf of bread.

Arthritis,Egypt and spitoon

My cousin picked up an awesome spitoon from Egypt. The weird cuss claimed if ya rub chaw on your hands you'll never get arthritus.

Ointment, flapjack, monical

While having blueberry flapjacks for breakfast i noticed using my monocle that accidentally applied an anti-itch ointment on my flapjacks instead of maple syrup.

Japanese-aardvark-jelly

My Japanese friend, Li, regularly applies copious amounts of Rasberry-Habanero jelly to his pet aardvark.

Perspicacity-cementitious-dielectric.

Thinking herself full of Perspicacity she ran for office. Finding her message rather dielectric in nature and laking truth, America turned more towards utopian idealism that seemed more cementitious to them.

Plastic, wishes, honesty

Out of honesty my grandmother always tells us that she wishes for a plastic cutout of Jarrod Carmicheal after she blow out the candles on her birthday cake.

tortilla, bake, gallop

I bake some, I fry some, hell I even boil me some tortillas as I gallop from salsa to hot sauce to pepper powder and back.

Trinity, gourd, candle

Rymerpt said:
I bake some, I fry some, hell I even boil me some tortillas as I gallop from salsa to hot sauce to pepper powder and back.
Trinity, gourd, candle

Trinity, gourd, candle

We had to explode the shed and hire a rodent cowboy to wrangle the stragglers or the rats would've eaten all the grain.

Sweater, Pooch, Hummus

Back