• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Use these three words

Little ice cream dessert with cherries on top, ice cold coke and rum, and this beautiful Caribbean beach is all need.

Bombs, Bubba, Beer

Riding in the dinner car was tough this trip. The waitress was FINE and all I wanted to do was wrap her in my spidder web and save her for later.

Spice, gernade, xbox

I was banging my gong in my T-Rex concert T-shirt while waiting for my Earl Grey tea leaves to steep.

Mutton, Chocolate, Hammock

It's a shame in football that half should be in handcuffs and the other half looks like they just fell off the mago merry go round.

Elietist, idiots, internet...............lol

The internet is full of idiots, elitists, and tin gods................................................

Post count, likes, extreme

On a recent visit to Ports O Call in San Pedro, Ca. I was fortunate to have several calamari tacos drenched with a de arbol and mango sauce.

Bowtie-olives-gold

mpicante said:
On a recent visit to Ports O Call in San Pedro, Ca. I was fortunate to have several calamari tacos drenched with a de arbol and mango sauce.
Bowtie-olives-gold

Representing the two hundred year old orchard, I wore my bowtie with the gold olives.

fiveohmike said:
Cleaning a bunch of dust bunnies under the couch after spilling red wine i found a bunch of quarters

artichoke, femur, bearing

He truly lost his bearing after inhaling the femur. Not just coughing, artichoke.

Jicama, saddle, waves

Snacking on Jicama chunks on a horse without a saddle in Laguna Nigel watching the waves come in from the Pacicfic.

Onion rings-fertilizer-bleach

While eating onion rings a flock of seagulls decided to apply their fertilizer all over my freshly bleached tshirt.

Holiday, emu, spirit

Back