• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Use these three words

You certainly have the holiday spirit when you decide to go emu hunting on Christmas day.

Vinegar-ice cream-nitroglycerin

After I ate all that ice cream I had chest pain so took a nitroglycerin for relief and was left sweaty and smelling like vinegar.

Polarity, Organizations, Xylophone

My new girlfriend from Newfoundland, though smart as a whip, suffers from Trichinosis and has a slight sombre hue.

vile, dust, pecan

Ralph is so xenophobic that he hides in a cave away from the sun. He claims a tan will compromise his ethnicity.WHAT A TOOL!!!

foam, tuba, porcupine

A lady discovers an alligator in the ladies room on a recent visit to change her tampon she threw a lubricated condom at the beast.

Boomerang-rice-milkshake

After loosing to Serena in tennis, I thought I had signed up for a vasectomy but instead was a orchiectomy and replaced with a butternut.

Seismology, Vestment, Empirical

Well he pissed me off! The reason why he suffered a lobotomy from the skee-ball I bounced off his head.

Quarter, marbles, spider

A bunch of us kids werd in an alley pitching quarters and playing marbles having fun,when we noticed a black spider we all ran away from there.

Cinnamon-nuclear-ring

Saw a rapid dog the other day head completely engulfed in foam call animal control and then finished my rainbow sherbet.

Dynamite-fleas-onion

Back