• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Use these three words

Trying to swim this time of year can be tricky and a bit childish, but with hot chocolate undercover the shivers will soon subside.

Cookie, pinecone, bobbie-pin

Her hair up with a bobbie-pin, boobs nearly frozen like a pinecone, she whipped up a cookie dough that would make a lumberjack cry.

Thanks, stuff, uncle

Uncle Jack had to go to the hospital after getting his hand stuck when he tried to stuff the Thanksgiving turkey.

Curry, elephant, spice

In Napa the other day for some wine and cheese tasting. Was gonna take a hot air balloon ride, but my thyroid had other plans.

Ghost, slober, earwax

My grandfather's ghost tried to contain his slobber while his ear wax squirted all over the towels he was using.

beaver, Hercules, apple

I like turkey so much that I set my horse on gallop and rode right through the bad weather on thanksgiving.

Grape, wart, kraken

My two meter graphite fly rod has givin me high expectations, but I still suck at flyfishing.

Olive, sultan, monkey

I was more friendly with the loppers after I threw a tuna sanwich at my growling belly.

Dishwasher, whiskey, turtle

The dishwasher went on the fritz after my snapping turtle puked up some whiskey inside of it.

skeleton, amazon, decoration

The skeleton that I reconstructed out of last nights bbq ribs have me wondering if I could sell them on Amazon under demented decorations.

Cotton, spanking, emu

Back