food VEGETARIAN THROWDOWNS

Status
Not open for further replies.
full vegan restaurant.. check this out.. http://sydney.citysearch.com.au/E/V/SYDNE/0020/16/08/

you do realise.. once everyone wakes up tomorrow.. we may be ousted :P

there's also a place called peace harmony.. does all vegan stuff too... but more thai influence, although they use the 'fake' meats.. not a huge fan but they did do some tasty stuff that helped when i did my month of vegan-ism.. vegan for a month.. veg for six..

Pure Vegan is a problem for me though.
They insist that Dairy is not vegetarian (and they are correct).
But we Indians consider it as Vegetarian and our recipes have a pleanty of milk.
I think Sy milk is yuk.

I has bacon! :D
bacon1.jpg

gasificada said:
We try to log in only to realize our memberships have been revoked...... :lol:

Nah Nah,
Great Dan, Numero Uno aka THP is not a heartless man,

It takes all sorts of weirdos to make this world and he knows that.

He will not ban us/guillotine Us.

Naga Jolokia Addict said:
Pure Vegan is a problem for me though.
They insist that Dairy is not vegetarian (and they are correct).
But we Indians consider it as Vegetarian and our recipes have a pleanty of milk.
I think Sy milk is yuk.

Pure vegan is a problem for me, because afterall, we are all only human! (even the so-called pure vegans)

lol ok, good to know :) I never thought the day would come where I had to apologize for bacon :D

.. more on topic, I think a veg throwdown would be cool, lots of bacon-less possibilties as long as cheese is still involved it can pick up the slack :)

WickedMojo said:
lol ok, good to know :) I never thought the day would come where I had to apologize for bacon :D

.. more on topic, I think a veg throwdown would be cool, lots of bacon-less possibilties as long as cheese is still involved it can pick up the slack :)

Bacon is what broke me, you know? ;)

And +1 on the cheese... how did I ever go a whole year without even cheese??

If I do not have my toast with American singles cheese generously loaded with Mach II or 7 sauce and My super hot salsa, it is a worthless day.
I don't know what I am gonna do in India for next 50 days.
But I am planning to make my Thai Pickle using local Bird chilli pepper and singlers cheese sheets are available apleanty.
The only problem I foresee is lack of Salsa.:tear:

I guess I cant use my latest idea :D

bacon-extract.jpg

ohhhh yeah .... I am gonna be so rich when I start selling this stuff lol :)

(just gotta figure out how to make it first...... :)

Naga Jolokia Addict said:
If I do not have my toast with American singles cheese generously loaded with Mach II or 7 sauce and My super hot salsa, it is a worthless day.
I don't know what I am gonna do in India for next 50 days.
But I am planning to make my Thai Pickle using local Bird chilli pepper and singlers cheese sheets are available apleanty.
The only problem I foresee is lack of Salsa.:tear:

I'm sure in India you'll find plenty of worthy substitutes. Probably find a lot of cool new stuff as well. Gonna smuggle some seeds back?

gasificada said:
full vegan restaurant? now there's something you don't see every day!
Try a raw food vegan restaurant. Even harsher lol. Hippies making "lasagna" from pine nuts, sprouts, and some other weird stuff I don't remember. No pasta, no cooked sauce, no meat.... lasagna? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back