• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Vote for my third sauce!

What will FineExampl's next sauce be?

• Asian/Thai sauce

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • A classic habanero sauce

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A taco-house style red sauce

• A hawaiian/tropical hot sauce

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • write-in vote of your choice

• Total voters
hehe

my recipes start on an idea that becomes a plan which turns to a decision which completely gets derailed as i try to come up with something new.

That's called being a cook!

fineexampl said:
hehe

my recipes start on an idea that becomes a plan which turns to a decision which completely gets derailed as i try to come up with something new.

That's called being a cook!

Yup. You forgot the influence of booze though... ;)

willard3 said:
Are we confusing sauce-making with democracy.....?
Not really. I'll always make what i feel, but it's kind of like market research to see what people would prefer out of a few given choices. If i ever plan to sell anything, there should be a market for what i can create.

My goal is to do flea markets and farm markets in my area for fun and a bit of pocket money. You know, not to get rich, just to be "that sauce dude" from my area. :)

fineexampl said:
Not really. I'll always make what i feel, but it's kind of like market research to see what people would prefer out of a few given choices. If i ever plan to sell anything, there should be a market for what i can create.

My goal is to do flea markets and farm markets in my area for fun and a bit of pocket money. You know, not to get rich, just to be "that sauce dude" from my area. :)

Don't forget to get a table at Englishtown Auction a few times a year....we used to set a table up every 4 to 6 months there and we always made a mint there.

Sickmont said:
Don't forget to get a table at Englishtown Auction a few times a year....we used to set a table up every 4 to 6 months there and we always made a mint there.
That's the plan. I've never sold there, but visiting over the years there would always be the same food vendors. Maybe i could be one as a hobby. :)

fineexampl said:
That's the plan. I've never sold there, but visiting over the years there would always be the same food vendors. Maybe i could be one as a hobby. :)

Just remember, to sell there you have to be set up and ready to go super early....we used to have the table set and ready around 5 a.m.:shocked:

Oh, is that little food shack thats over the little bridge in the back still there?

Sickmont said:
Just remember, to sell there you have to be set up and ready to go super early....we used to have the table set and ready around 5 a.m.:shocked:

Oh, is that little food shack thats over the little bridge in the back still there?
as far as i know, it is. i usually park on the other end when i can get out there.

Back